The best decision you have ever made?

I’m with you here. My life now is class. A life with kids is full of compromise (from what I see of my pals) and it just doesn’t interest me at all.

I’m very happy with my choice and wouldn’t change it for the world.
I’m surprised by the number of people who’ve said the no kids thing. I only know maybe 3 or 4 people out of my hundreds of acquaintances who’ve chosen that.

hmm might have to get the recipe for this, how did you smoke the Leeks?
Used a smoke box on a bbq. Hickory chips. Just put the leeks in a skillet, stick in bbq oven for a couple of hours with smokebox. Make leek pudding with smoked leeks, simmer pudding in water for about an hour. Obviously when you put into pan of water, ensure water doesn't get into pudding carrier.

After 6 months of dating I told my other half that I didn't want children and I didn't want to get married ever. I said don't think I'll change my mind because I won't and so if you want either dump me now because we'll just be wasting our time.

I'm 51, we are still together, we don't have children and we are not married.
Why did you wait 6 months? Tell me to fuck off if you want pal. How old were you and your missus.

I would have said learning the guitar but I didn't decide to do that I just realised I had a great talent and could play anyone I knew off the stage.

Django Reinhardt is my inspiration with a big shout out to Kenny Sultan, Lightening Hopkins, Blind Boy Fuller, Big Bill Broonzy, Sonny Boy Williams, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson, Lead Belly and Muddy Waters.

Telling my lazy wife I was going to divorce her. A bad decision in some ways because she went to Citizens Advice and they told her to get in first and divorce me, she did and I got stung.
I’m surprised by the number of people who’ve said the no kids thing. I only know maybe 3 or 4 people out of my hundreds of acquaintances who’ve chosen that.
No kids here, never wanted any, can't see the point of them except maybe to look after you when you get old.

Last edited:
Telling my lazy wife I was going to divorce her. A bad decision in some ways because she went to Citizens Advice and they told her to get in first and divorce me, she did and I got stung.

No kids here, never wanted any, can't see the point of them except maybe to look after you when you get old.
There is absolutely no point in them. Look at the problems they cause.

By the time you'd paid for for it in contact lenses, you’d need to get it done again :lol:

Haha, not quite though i paid £1200 for my laser eye surgery, £200 deposit and £100p/m for 10 months. Was originally paying £35p/m for contact lenses.

All depends on how bad your eyes are really

Or how poor your math is 😉

Back