the best bit of bait you have ever had

Hyatt Hotel in Kolkata - paid £50 (expenses) for a three course Indian at the “posh” Indian restaurant. The daal was outrageous and the lamb slid off the fork.

Fish and chips at magpie cafe
Or ox cheek mash and roasted carrots at six in Baltic

In Whitby? It's not that great. It's nice but it's not bollock fondlingly delicious.
I blame OP for that level of standard.
a little piece of heaven in the mouth, bloody gorgeous 🤤 ❤️

You want an innuendo?
STEP RIGHT UP!
You'll not see a finer one today.
STEP RIGHT UP!
Two bucks a gander!

Last edited:
In Whitby? It's not that great. It's nice but it's not bollock fondlingly delicious.

You want an innuendo?
STEP RIGHT UP!
STEP RIGTH UP!
Two bucks a gander!
2 f***ing bucks ? I'd be knackered after one man :rolleyes: ;):lol:

Moules mariniere all over France
The fish soup at the Poole Arms is pretty stupendous n'all

I also look back fondly on a particularly good unpasteurised epoisses

Last edited:
A bag of chips from Fenham Fish Bar when I'm grafting over there never fails to tickle my balls. Consistently great chippy.

A fillet steak in Torremolinos..stumbled upon this restaurant just off these git loads of steps that lead up from the beach..fillet steak..jacket potato..veggies..garlic butter..unreal.

The meal that comes to mind was sardines cooked with lots of lime and a chopped salad. Really simple but zingy. Was at Canary Wharf.
Went to Rogan and Co for the ‘Great British Menu’ menu cooked by Tom Barnes last year and it was phenomenal.
Should have kept this for your opening story on next weeks pod.

The meal that comes to mind was sardines cooked with lots of lime and a chopped salad. Really simple but zingy. Was at Canary Wharf.

Should have kept this for your opening story on next weeks pod.
I’m going to the cottage in the wood in Keswick in a couple of weeks so I can review that. Haha

You want an innuendo?
STEP RIGHT UP!
STEP RIGHT UP!
Two bucks a gander!
The magpie was a let down IMO, expected something spectacular but it failed to deliver. Colman's in Shields did n'all. Best fish & chips I ever had was from the chippy in Tarbert, Loch Fyne. When I bit into the fish it tasted like the sweet, fresh, salty maritime air all around, it was absolutely unreal. Chips were class too.

Back