the best bit of bait you have ever had

LeeHoweyYBIAC

Goalkeeper
where have you been where the food has absolutely tickled your bollocks and also served a cracking pint

for me chophouse brewery in NYC only had wings and some burger that they asked me how i wanted it cooked and some fancy in house brew that blew me toenails off..

First time i went to Crab and Lobster in thirst was also a winner last time i went though it was shite

where have you been where the food has absolutely tickled your bollocks and also served a cracking pint

for me chophouse brewery in NYC only had wings and some burger that they asked me how i wanted it cooked and some fancy in house brew that blew me toenails off..

First time i went to Crab and Lobster in thirst was also a winner last time i went though it was shite

The chips at Stanhope Hall were incredible

A restaurant in Dublin which I've forgotten the name of, did a fantastic fish chowder and one of the nicest stout I've ever had.

The Irish do good beer you've got to give them that.

Antojitos from a street shack in Valladolid in Mexico. Fantastic food and some home made lemonade to drink. Much nicer than Old El Paso.

In my wife’s hometown (Buzau, Romania) there’s a small takeaway named Jabbar that does mainly shawarma. They’re amazing. To the point where if I came into some real money I’d offer the lad running it quite a bit to set up shop somewhere near where I’m living.

Back