The Batman

Thought it was OK. Very different to the other films as Batman actually did some detective work.
Pattinson was OK, but his Bruce Wayne and Batman were exactly the same. It shouldn't take the Riddler to figure out he was Batman :lol:

At least he didn't say I'm batman in a daft voice
Thought it was brilliant. The score is fantastic. Run time flew over. Seems they were influenced by Se7en. Right up my street.
I was thinking influenced by American Psycho

Last edited:
Of course mate, you keep telling yourself that. Bet you have a whale of a time drinking Fosters in Wetherspoons in your badly fitting polo shirt.

Understandable why you'd be so bitter.
What the fuck are you on about man, why would I be bitter at other grown blokes going to watch bairns films?

Get yourself to bed :lol:

Had yaself a right mare marra.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you on about man, why would I be bitter at other grown blokes going to watch bairns films?

Get yourself to bed :lol:

Had yaself a right mare marra.

You were kicking off about it earlier mind. Obviously bothers you when other people enjoy themselves.

I often find that blokes like you think their idea of a good time makes them 'real men'.

Thing is, it's usually blokes like you who are the least manly, so understandable why you'd be so bitter.

I feel sorry for you mate, can't even enjoy yourself without worrying about other people enjoying themselves.

You were kicking off about it earlier mind. Obviously bothers you when other people enjoy themselves.

I often find that blokes like you think their idea of a good time makes them 'real men'.

Thing is, it's usually blokes like you who are the least manly, so understandable why you'd be so bitter.

I feel sorry for you mate, can't even enjoy yourself without worrying about other people enjoying themselves.
:lol::lol::lol:

Thought it was OK. Very different to the other films as Batman actually did some detective work.
Pattinson was OK, but his Bruce Wayne and Batman were exactly the same. It shouldn't take the Riddler to figure out he was Batman :lol:
His cartoon shaped head is a dead giveaway.

Meh.

Sat through three hours of this tonight and it’s just about watchable. Probably better on the big screen but after bales Batman nothing compares

I watched it last week, I really liked it. Straight away it had the atmosphere and darkness of Gotham. 3 hours is far too long for my attention span though and it was a struggle to get through the ending

Back