The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

I think i'm going to have to watch this again, maybe it was because i was tired but i managed to sit through until it reached the gadgie with no limbs then turned it off. I wasn't impressed, i've got a great sense of humour and love owt that takes humour to another level but this was one of these WTF am i watching moments. Like i said perhaps i ws just tired and need to watch it again.

I think i'm going to have to watch this again, maybe it was because i was tired but i managed to sit through until it reached the gadgie with no limbs then turned it off. I wasn't impressed, i've got a great sense of humour and love owt that takes humour to another level but this was one of these WTF am i watching moments. Like i said perhaps i ws just tired and need to watch it again.
The fourth scene is about a dog that can dodge bullets.

Agreed. I can't even remember how that last story ended as I sort of lost interest but the rest of it was great. The first story is probably my favourite of them all.
Went in a hotel shut the door ..the End...what the actual fuck....and that's 2hrs of me life gone :neutral::lol::?:

Went in a hotel shut the door ..the End...what the actual fuck....and that's 2hrs of me life gone :neutral::lol::?:
Also I'll add this on that end part theirs a 30 second bit watching the gadgey turn his horse and carriage around..I'm thinking he's gonna jump off and theirs gonna be a shoot out or summit but nowt he just goes rrrraaaar ..whip crack and fuks off:lol: and that's it...

Last edited:

Back