The afterlife or whatever

Sounds like bullshit to me mate

To prove that you need to post a picture of the certificate

Very easy to prove if true
It really is true my friend. I don’t tell fibs, you’ll have to take my word as a 76 year old bloke who related this to our SMB this a few years ago when it happened.

It really is true my friend. I don’t tell fibs, you’ll have to take my word as a 76 year old bloke who related this to our SMB this a few years ago when it happened.
I don’t believe you sadly

The fact you put quotes around Covid was alarm bells

I’ve written enough death certificates to not take your word. What you claim is ridiculous and is easy to prove. No way if you are issued a death certificate you dispose of it so just post the Image with any personal details redacted

For a couple of years I learned how to get outside my body and fly about. Said it before but I stopped as it absolutely knacks when you fly back in. Haven't been able to do it since the odd time I've tried again.

This is it. Religion and the supernatural etc etc is all just made up for comfort. People cant deal with thinking about nothingness for eternity. Understandable like as I find it absolutely mental that within 50 years for billions and billions of years I wont be conscious

It can work the other way. Some think there's a judgement and hell afterwards and are very afraid of it. That's not comfort. Being dead, gone and not accountable would be more of a comfort to some of those folk who been bad apples.

I had an out of body experience, I remember it in great detail. Ibiza 1990, after a burn on the beach and a few hours in the bar I returned to my hotel room, after some time I was on the ceiling looking down at my dead corpse. Aye, went back the next year anarl. Love Ibiza for the memories. 👌👌

Think about it logically. You're a couple in your 20s and you have a 1 year old kid, which dies. The kid goes to heaven , and 60 years later you join it. The kid has never experienced life on Earth or known you except as a toddler. Who raised it ?

It's totally nuts

My heart has stopped and I was gone nearly 5 minutes. I lost a lot of blood and I felt completely detached from my whole body when I was fading out like you are when you get pins and needles but obviously in my whole body. I reckon that’s how people reckon they’ve had an outta body experience but it’s just loss of blood. When I was unconscious and ‘dead’ absolutely nothing happened. I went to theatre unconscious and when I woke up I couldn’t remember anything when I was out. It’s a load of bollocks. There’s nowt.
What the hell happened ? :eek: :cry:
Think about it logically. You're a couple in your 20s and you have a 1 year old kid, which dies. The kid goes to heaven , and 60 years later you join it. The kid has never experienced life on Earth or known you except as a toddler. Who raised it ?

It's totally nuts
Yeah it'll be weird for me too, I'll be holding hands with my 33 year old mother who I'm now 15 years older than.
She'll have to start looking after me again

Last edited:
As said nobody knows.
As the most intelligent species on earth we naturally ask the question and because we can generally find answers and solutions to the physical world then we come up with unprovable theories.
Religion has in a lot of areas used this to threaten and control the masses.
We know very little about the spiritual world (if there is one) but personally I don’t rule it out, it will be whatever it will be.

I was sent home from hospital after having
” bad” COVID with a letter, and when I opened it …it was my death certificate!
True story, still here. 👍

What the hell happened ? :eek: :cry:

Yeah it'll be weird for me too, I'll be holding hands with my 33 year old mother who I'm now 15 years older than.
She'll have to start looking after me again
just a stupid accident. I was pissed and tried to climb over a spiked fence. I slipped and it went though my
throat. It was about 25 years ago so no big deal.
I was sent home from hospital after having
” bad” COVID with a letter, and when I opened it …it was my death certificate!
True story, still here. 👍
:lol:

Eeh we were shite during that when you look back weren’t we? I don’t mean the way we did what we were told it was the way we were ran I mean.

Last edited:

Back