The afterlife or whatever

Thought you'd say that, why can't you fly anymore ?

I can't tell if your being serious or you're some kind of professional forum divvy :lol:
You thought I'd say something that I'd already said before you posed the challenge. Interesting. I reckon you could be a psychic.

Right, there's away. Have a nice rest of the day. God bless.

You thought I'd say something that I'd already said before you posed the challenge. Interesting. I reckon you could be a psychic.

Right, there's away. Have a nice rest of the day. God bless.

Well just re-learn it like you said you did that first time, do you even know what you wrote ?

For a couple of years I learned how to get outside my body and fly about. Said it before but I stopped as it absolutely knacks when you fly back in. Haven't been able to do it since the odd time I've tried again.

How can you learn something like that, then unlearn it? I'd be doing all day everyday.

Imagine saying something like that man :lol: my 7 yr old daughter says things like that, she's the latest disney princess and flies about on the back of a dragon at night. She's best friends with the Gruffalo.

Last edited:
Saw this answer to a question "When you die in your sleep do you know you are dead?"

"If you died in your sleep, you would be dead and no longer know anything that is communicable. No one knows what happens after death and what you currently think would happen, would depend on what you choose to believe. On the other hand, that is a great and graceful way of dying: couldn’t ask for better than to fall asleep and not awaken."

Back