Tetris: Sky News presenter tells teenager to "go outside"

The rise of the web and video games is absolute nirvana to people like me who find noisy, bratty kids running around outside very annoying.
Better they sit in the house on a computer than causing bother and creating a racket. Bored kids are often a recipe for trouble,

I'm 57, if that's classed as old! :lol:
Im sure I heard a few years ago that youth crime was down because kids were all indoors playing computer games instead of out causing trouble.

Let's hope not.
If he has then let's welcome William Storey, as he was the only other one in the queue, hopefully he has the money to buy this lot out and continue the good work on the pitch aye šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
How do you know who was the only other one in the queue?

Were there many other reported, if there were others why didn't they outbid him.
He ain't perfect but gotta be careful what we wish for.
Anyone could try and buy us now if we are so attractive, I've heard nothing....
It was an inside job with satori and Donald. Thatā€™s why he lied about his share percentage from the off.

The club are a complete f***ing shambles.

It was an inside job with satori and Donald. Thatā€™s why he lied about his share percentage from the off.

The club are a complete f***ing shambles.
So are there others trying to buy us now?
It's easy to do?
We are a mess and things need sorting but we also aren't this bargain everyone thinks we are.
unless people put their money where their mouth is then we need to push on together.

So are there others trying to buy us now?
It's easy to do?
We are a mess and things need sorting but we also aren't this bargain everyone thinks we are.
unless people put their money where their mouth is then we need to push on together.
Couldnā€™t tell you. All I know is Dreyfus needs to sell up and go.

Couldnā€™t tell you. All I know is Dreyfus needs to sell up and go.
Is there nothing he could do to redeem himself?
He's really let everyone down and humliated the club, but he's young and inexperienced and if he really showed commitment to the club and listened to the supporters, I'd begrudgingly give him another shot.
Whether he tries to heal wounds remains to be seen...

Ah aye mate Iā€™ve got a list of buyers lined up here. Just carry on supporting this crap if thatā€™s what makes you happy
Yet you wanted to keep mowbray after we had won 2 in 9 and were going nowhere? (I didn't mind him but it's the same argument)
So you have nobody in mind but you'd have Kld leave and literally anybody else buy us instead?
Donald again?
Saudis?

Yet you wanted to keep mowbray after we had won 2 in 9 and were going nowhere? (I didn't mind him but it's the same argument)
So you have nobody in mind but you'd have Kld leave and literally anybody else buy us instead?
Donald again?
Saudis?
How would I have something in mind about a buyer for the club? What Iā€™m saying is this isnā€™t right and it hasnā€™t been since he ā€œtook overā€.

Get rid of him, satori and Donald. Stain on the club.

How would I have something in mind about a buyer for the club? What Iā€™m saying is this isnā€™t right and it hasnā€™t been since he ā€œtook overā€.

Get rid of him, satori and Donald. Stain on the club.
What I'm saying is, believe it or not there isn't s big queue of perfect billionaires out there wanting to buy us and bankroll us.
He has made some shit mistakes but in the 2 years or so he's been here its been the best football for a long time.
It's a pleasure going to the match most weeks.
He needs to sort the off the field shit out sharpish but let's not cut our noses off to spite our face that's all I'm saying mate.
I'm sure we both love the club.

What I'm saying is, believe it or not there isn't s big queue of perfect billionaires out there wanting to buy us and bankroll us.
He has made some shit mistakes but in the 2 years or so he's been here its been the best football for a long time.
It's a pleasure going to the match most weeks.
He needs to sort the off the field shit out sharpish but let's not cut our noses off to spite our face that's all I'm saying mate.
I'm sure we both love the club.
Of course we both love the club mate. This is not the way forward though.

Back