Tetris: Sky News presenter tells teenager to "go outside"

Jayne Secker ?

Her mother was Kathy Secker, long time NE newsreader on the old Tyne Tees TV and definitely a MILF.

As to the Tetris thing, he’s not hurting anyone. Well done to the lad since I was absolute $hite at Tetris and every other computer game.

I have the hand/eye coordination of a drunken Professor Stephen Hawking

Last edited:
Went down in my estimation when she went out with the sex God that is Peter Beardsley, like. He left his wife for her. 🤢

What!?!?! She went out with the man with the face of Quasimodo?

Never knew that! Did she have vision problems or something?

I won’t sleep now, the vision of Kathy and the man with the sloping, melted face together is too disturbing 😳

What!?!?! She went out with the man with the face of Quasimodo?

Never knew that! Did she have vision problems or something?

I won’t sleep now, the vision of Kathy and the man with the sloping, melted face together is too disturbing 😳
Aye, I often used to see them out and about.

Think he went back to his wife after they split up, like.

Why does every old person think kids should "go outside" its dull as f---, rose tinted glasses about epic footy games, rope swings and getting chased off the older lads but the reality is you spent 90% of your time bored shitless.
Kids, you should go outside. Not there where we used to go, it's a housing estate now. Not there, you have to cross four really busy roads to get there now. Not there, there might be paedos, we've read about them. No, not there, those playing fields are long gone.

FFS he didn't "break" or "beat" Tetris like all the media outlets keep claiming. It crashed on him while he was playing. It begins to glitch at level 154 but it is possible to get to 159 and beyond by avoiding certain scoring moves.

For the NES version of Tetris, level 29 is the maximum difficulty of the game, as the game engine is not designed for pieces moving faster than the l29 speed.

Back