Testing

If you choose to literally ignore something that’s put right in front of your face then I can’t really help you.
I think you need to stop before you look even more foolish! :lol: I've already shown you up regarding the 25.000 tests and here you go, 3 videos. The first in the explanations of the antibody test being separate and when it can be done with someone suspected of having the virus as you can't do it straight away, given your body won't have created enough antibodys to be detected I presume.

This is Whiity saying "The one thing that's worse than no test is a bad test is worse than no test. So telling someone inaccurately, either they have had it or not had it could lead to dangerous mistakes being made. So we do not want to go ahead with testing until we're confident of the technology" moment. Patrick Vallance then commented further on that "And that is so important and it means if there's a delay to get there, that delay is worth having......if you tell someone they're immune from it and they're not, that is not a good position to be in".

And if you haven't already realised "Fuck the irony of my post is off the f***ing scale" here is when he says regarding the link in my last post. It starts at at 20:32 and he says "I do not think, and I want to be clear, that this is something we'll suddenly be ordering on the internet next week. We need to go through the evaluation then the first critical uses and then spread it from that point of view and we need to do that is a systematic way"

As I said, the political bias on here is unreal at times and I've lost count of the amount of times I've now had to link to shit just to show just how misinformed and blinkered some of the comments people make re :lol: I do this as then fake news.info then spreads and it's worse than Tw@tter and Farsebook on here at times and it's mainly due to wanting to bash the government as some can't take off the political specs. I couldn't give a fuck about politics but when it comes to comments that aren't true or are out of date, in this case by a day, I'll correct them! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise you've been calling me names because you agree singing happy birthday at a virus doesn't make it fuck off?
No its because its you are unable to appreciate that the singing happy birthday thing was to give people an idea of how long to wash their hands for. Washing your hands eliminates the spread of viruses (not just coronavirus). You seem to think that washing your hands only might be beneficial in the prevention of transmission of viruses.

Maybe you think you know better than virologists in all of this? Who knows

Maybe they can go back to their tactic of just singing happy birthday at it and letting everyone get it.
No its because its you are unable to appreciate that the singing happy birthday thing was to give people an idea of how long to wash their hands for. Washing your hands eliminates the spread of viruses (not just coronavirus). You seem to think that washing your hands only might be beneficial in the prevention of transmission of viruses.

It also helped kids to do it as my mates bairns started doing it and enjoying it as that's when I first seen it being done. Given kids can spread this shit and parents just telling the kids to wash their hands probably won't work, it was quite effective. Even the WHO said it as did other countries but no, use it as a government bashing tool :lol:

How do I wash my hands properly?
Washing your hands properly takes about as long as singing "Happy Birthday" twice, using the images below.

Logon or register to see this image

When Hancock mentioned his ‘5 pillars of testing’ last week he committed to 100k tests per day across all forms of testing including the ‘have you had it’ test, but when challenged on the split of tests for ‘ do you have it’ and ‘have you had it’ he wouldn’t commit which I thought was a bit strange.....

he has now of course got his ready made a excuse for not hitting his own 100k tests a day target by end of April......

No confidence in him at all

You can wash your hands for 3 hours but if you don't wash - or dry them for that matter - correctly then you might as well not have washed them at all.

The influence of singing happy birthday has absolutely no impact whatsoever on either killing the virus or containing the spread of the virus.

With regards to virologists. There's a virologist in the US who have claimed that washing hands doesn't really do much at all and it's mainly a tactic used by governments to dampen public fear by making them feel like they have a degree of control so who knows.

What is certain though, is that social distancing combats the spread of the virus, as well as high volume testing. 2 things we seemingly had no interest in when the outbreak began and we instead decided to focus on herd immunity and singing songs while washing hands. Before the imperial college model was made publicly available and we shit the bed of course.

You can wash your hands for 3 hours but if you don't wash - or dry them for that matter - correctly then you might as well not have washed them at all.

The influence of singing happy birthday has absolutely no impact whatsoever on either killing the virus or containing the spread of the virus.

With regards to virologists. There's a virologist in the US who have claimed that washing hands doesn't really do much at all and it's mainly a tactic used by governments to dampen public fear by making them feel like they have a degree of control so who knows.

What is certain though, is that social distancing combats the spread of the virus, as well as high volume testing. 2 things we seemingly had no interest in when the outbreak began and we instead decided to focus on herd immunity and singing songs while washing hands. Before the imperial college model was made publicly available and we shit the bed of course.
You couldnt make it up.....

actually it looks like you most probably have.

When Hancock mentioned his ‘5 pillars of testing’ last week he committed to 100k tests per day across all forms of testing including the ‘have you had it’ test, but when challenged on the split of tests for ‘ do you have it’ and ‘have you had it’ he wouldn’t commit which I thought was a bit strange.....

he has now of course got his ready made a excuse for not hitting his own 100k tests a day target by end of April......

No confidence in him at all
That's because the antibody test isn't yet finalised but the amount of people who don't get this, and even more so the press is puzzling as it's something that's been repeated a few times now :confused:. It's the fact they keep getting pressed for something that has no definite date given the unreliability of these tests but then the press start to put dates on.

Aye they'd said end of April but as you said "it's a target" and it's not a certainty. If there's no antibody test as the claims from manufacturers are shown to be shite during the evaluation process then that's the point of blame. Or do people want antibody tests that tell people they've had it and they go about their business, get infected and possibly end up ill or dying or passing it onto someone close to them who dies?

That was an idea of how long and again more of a global thing than UK. There was plenty info on how to wash your hands properly such as this.

It also helped kids to do it as my mates bairns started doing it and enjoying it as that's when I first seen it being done. Given kids can spread this shit and parents just telling the kids to wash their hands probably won't work, it was quite effective. Even the WHO said it as did other countries but no, use it as a government bashing tool :lol:

How do I wash my hands properly?
Washing your hands properly takes about as long as singing "Happy Birthday" twice, using the images below.

Logon or register to see this image

Got no interest in bashing the government for no reason. I suspect someone who would do this would post often on the politics forum. As you can probably see I don't post on it at all.

I don't like seeing many people needlessly dying though. Particulary when this country has had the benefit of seeing what has happened in other countries first so I've took a bit interest since then.

I do find the go to response to people being unhappy with the way this has been handled, something admitted by the government themselves, is either 'government bashing' or 'point scoring' but I usually find, certainly in my case, that the ones with these go to responses are the ones who have the agenda and have nothing left to deflect.
You couldnt make it up.....

actually it looks like you most probably have.

Which bit?

Last edited:
Got no interest in bashing the government for no reason. I suspect someone who would do this would post often on the politics forum. As you can probably see I don't post on it at all.

I don't like seeing many people needlessly dying though. Particulary when this country has had the benefit of seeing what has happened in other countries first so I've took a bit interest since then.

I do find the go to response to people being unhappy with the way this has been handled, something admitted by the government themselves, is either 'government bashing' or 'point scoring' but I usually find, certainly in my case, that the ones with these go to responses are the ones who have the agenda and have nothing left to deflect.
So why say stuff like this when I've now shown you it was a global thing and now also about the hand washing process? Guess how I knew about that, I just did 2 google's that took seconds and the 1st was 'happy birthday washing hands' and 2nd 'hand washing uk' and there they were in the first few results. That's from WHO and the NHS also so are they to blame for all this mess?

Aye the government has made mistakes, as have other countries governments but this test thing is just fake news/info if people don't read into it further or already know more details. It spreads like this thread for example and you then get people like West Winger focusing on certain points, rather than the whole picture as I've shown him twice in 2 days how his comments were basically shite. That's why your comment about the Happy Birthday thing was unjustified and I simply showed you why it was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back