Testing

No they haven't bragged about it.. they have said in daily briefings that they were testing some products and on the proviso they worked had a provisional order ready to go

They've spent weeks talking about how it will be rolled out and how important they will be. Went balls deep before testing it and have now realised they don't work.

Back to the drawing board.

They've spent weeks talking about how it will be rolled out and how important they will be. Went balls deep before testing it and have now realised they don't work.

Back to the drawing board.

Certain individuals on here you included will find fault with anything they do.

If they had worked and had 2 million delivered tomorrow you would be moaning that they didn't have 17 million as of day 1

Certain individuals on here you included will find fault with anything they do.

If they had worked and had 2 million delivered tomorrow you would be moaning that they didn't have 17 million as of day 1

Maybe they can go back to their tactic of just singing happy birthday at it and letting everyone get it.

They are. They announced on 24th March that they’d ordered 3.5 million kits and they’d be available “within days” from Amazon and Boots.

They confirmed on the 2nd of April that some of them didn’t work and now we have confirmation that none of them work. I suggest you actually look at the timeline of what the government says and when they say it.
Why do you only focus on things but don't look into it further? You did the same just yesterday with the 25,000 tests not yet being done as I replied to you HERE saying that it's still not Tuesday April 14th which is the date it was hoped to be ramped up to 25,000 tests. This "within days was cleared up within a day on 25th March (possibly in the daily brief). As you can see that was was a lass Public Health England said it and Whitty corrected it the next day. These tests were barely developed back then given how new a test it is.

The UK’s chief medical officer has dismissed suggestions a coronavirus antibody test will be ready to buy online next week. Professor Chris Whitty said the accuracy of the tests needed to be properly tested before they were made available for public use. His comments come after Professor Sharon Peacock, director of the National Infection Service at Public Health England (PHE), told the Science and Technology Committee people would be able to carry out Covid-19 antibody tests at home in the “near future”.

She said 3.5 million tests – which will tell people whether they have had Covid-19 – had been bought by the Government, and some were undergoing tests at an Oxford laboratory. She added: “Once we are assured that they do work, they will be rolled out into the community. “Taking the test is a small matter and I anticipate that it will be done by the end of this week. “In the near future people will be able to order a test that they can test themselves, or go to Boots, or somewhere similar to have their finger prick test done.”. Prof Peacock said the tests would be distributed through Amazon or places like Boots, and could be ready in a matter of days rather than weeks.
That doesn't mean journalists can just spout shite to make up for it though does it?
He's been suckered in, just like he has with the 25,000 test thing as I said above

I'd read that if I subscribed.
You should probably click on it first.
Why do you only focus on things but don't look into it further? You did the same just yesterday with the 25,000 tests not yet being done as I replied to you HERE saying that it's still not Tuesday April 14th which is the date it was hoped to be ramped up to 25,000 tests. This "within days was cleared up within a day on 25th March (possibly in the daily brief). As you can see that was was a lass Public Health England said it and Whitty corrected it the next day. These tests were barely developed back then given how new a test it is.

The UK’s chief medical officer has dismissed suggestions a coronavirus antibody test will be ready to buy online next week. Professor Chris Whitty said the accuracy of the tests needed to be properly tested before they were made available for public use. His comments come after Professor Sharon Peacock, director of the National Infection Service at Public Health England (PHE), told the Science and Technology Committee people would be able to carry out Covid-19 antibody tests at home in the “near future”.

She said 3.5 million tests – which will tell people whether they have had Covid-19 – had been bought by the Government, and some were undergoing tests at an Oxford laboratory. She added: “Once we are assured that they do work, they will be rolled out into the community. “Taking the test is a small matter and I anticipate that it will be done by the end of this week. “In the near future people will be able to order a test that they can test themselves, or go to Boots, or somewhere similar to have their finger prick test done.”. Prof Peacock said the tests would be distributed through Amazon or places like Boots, and could be ready in a matter of days rather than weeks.
20 minutes 18 seconds in.

He's been suckered in, just like he has with the 25,000 test thing as I said above
How dare I listen to what the government announces publicly.

Also Hancock bragged about having sat next to Dorries in Parliament because she’d followed government advice and gone back to work 7 days after starting symptoms. 3 days later he tested positive for the virus Cracking government we have

Last edited:
anyone surprised. nobody in the world has a working antibody test. Thought we weren't buying things until they had been proven to work.
We aren't. It was a conditional order, conditional on them working.

Back