Testing on animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

Are you for or against?

I'm against, they should find other ways to test things that will benefit the human race. I don't mind them testing on wasps though.

Loads who say they are against it will still use products tested on animals....like vegans who wear leather (so all of them).

If its ok to test on animals then whats the issue with testing on humans? I'm not sure at which point we thought we were better than everything else.

Loads who say they are against it will still use products tested on animals....like vegans who wear leather (so all of them).
I know a vegan that was protesting outside the British heart foundation charity shop (shop shouting) because they test on animals. Yes ripping animals to pieces while they are still alive may have saved many human lives but it just doesn't sit well with me.

I don't have an issue with it personally. I'd rather a rabbit went blind than me.
Our lass bought bought some perfume a while ago. As we were walking out the shop she commented that it said "Not tested on animals on the box" so we popped into Pets R Us to give the rabbits eyes a squirt on the way home.

Can't be too careful

If its ok to test on animals then whats the issue with testing on humans? I'm not sure at which point we thought we were better than everything else.
Do you consider yourself better than a fruit fly?

Our lass bought bought some perfume a while ago. As we were walking out the shop she commented that it said "Not tested on animals on the box" so we popped into Pets R Us to give the rabbits eyes a squirt on the way home.

Can't be too careful

Do you consider yourself better than a fruit fly?

Not really. In the grand scheme of things i arent really am I. It depends on what you consider to be "better" I guess.

Back