Tesla Cybertruck

Supposed to be horribly put together and the A pillar makes for a massive blind spot.

I'm not keen on the trucks, or Tesla, or anything Musk does really, nice to see the way they disrupted the market though.

Supposed to be horribly put together and the A pillar makes for a massive blind spot.

I'm not keen on the trucks, or Tesla, or anything Musk does really, nice to see the way they disrupted the market though.
The Tesla interior finish is as cheap as cheap can be.

It is but pure electric can do that as direct power .

It's sustaining it for more than a shirt burst that's the issue
Aye, still an impressive experiment.

Out of interest, why do you think it can’t sustain the speed and power over longer distances?

Last edited:
I love my Model 3, and Like Tesla as a company, but I see absolutely no point to this at all. At least not in anywhere but the US.

Id rather they built a model 3/model s estate version

had a model 3 for 3.5 years and got the Y when it went back. Absolutely love both, exceptional cars, such a leap forward that it’s tough to change to anything else.

Love the cybertruck, it’s so different you will either love it or hate it and they are the things that get remembered.

Out of interest, why do you think it can’t sustain the speed and power over longer distances?
They don't have the battery capacity to be ran like that for very far at all.
Like the new Ioniq 5N (which I love btw) if you have it in full on track mode it's unbelievable but you need to charge very regularly.

They don't have the battery capacity to be ran like that for very far at all.
Like the new Ioniq 5N (which I love btw) if you have it in full on track mode it's unbelievable but you need to charge very regularly.
Of course range is affected but a Formula E car has a range of about 100km with a much much smaller battery.

So it should be achievable for the Cybertruck to get a decent enough range at full belt.

Of course range is affected but a Formula E car has a range of about 100km with a much much smaller battery.

So it should be achievable for the Cybertruck to get a decent enough range at full belt.
Cybertruck will use a lot more energy.
Basically as per @Epping reply I've just read below plus much more drag on the truck than a racing car with amazing aero.

Back