Team for Monday: Squad Rotation?

There was a little more to it than that (such as formation, midfield personnel and lack of control) and both have had very good games this season. It’s a ridiculous, but typical, overreaction for both to be written off and labelled as ‘clowns’, ‘wankers’ and ‘twats’ on here.
I haven't labelled them as clowns, wankers or twats.
Yes, we should, with hindsight, have played three in midfield, but, irrespective of that, both Flanagan and Baldwin had very poor games.

The next 48 hours is the key, Power took a knock, Cattermole and ozturk looked knacked and Charlie wyke worked his nuts off, however if everyone comes through ok keep the same team..
They are professional sportsman no reason to be tired,injured aye,but tired no.
Lot of lads on here played saturday and sunday and worked a proper job during the week

This. We’ve had occasions where we were winning and looked comfortable in the first half, but teams have come back at us strongly in the second. e.g the final, and Barnsley at home. It was better to keep Aidan on til a bit after half time.
Having McGuire and Grigg to come off the bench could really help shift momentum if we are getting penned in.

Catts is another one where the manager will have to make a decision on whether he has enough in the tank for another 90 minutes so soon after Friday's game.

I just want us to field 11 match fit, hungry, determined, calm and confident players, plus fit and ready substitutes who come on to enhance the team's performance.
I don't mind who plays and who doesn't, just get the job done.
this catts is a good player at this level but he isn't the quickest or fittest

...................McLaughlin..................
O'9.....Ozturk.....Dunne.....Oviedo
........Leadbitter....Cattermole........
....................Honeyman.................
Morgan........Wyke......McGeady

Subs: Ruiter, Hume, Flanaghan,
Power, Maguire, Gooch, Grigg

Catts is another one where the manager will have to make a decision on whether he has enough in the tank for another 90 minutes so soon after Friday's game.

I just want us to field 11 match fit, hungry, determined, calm and confident players, plus fit and ready substitutes who come on to enhance the team's performance.
I don't mind who plays and who doesn't, just get the job done.
The thing about Catts ( i am not his biggest fan) is he stirs it up and gets those around him going, for example when he plays Power is a better player, so is Honeyman ( i think he is crap) but better when Catts is on the field, so give him a rest then Monday give him 60-70 mins that should do the trick

The thing about Catts ( i am not his biggest fan) is he stirs it up and gets those around him going, for example when he plays Power is a better player, so is Honeyman ( i think he is crap) but better when Catts is on the field, so give him a rest then Monday give him 60-70 mins that should do the trick

Thing with Catts now dint think his legs can last 3 games in a week

Christ I'm praising him :eek:

This.

He looks like a captain when he plays in the way Honeyman doesn’t. I know Honeyman is still a young lad but it was Cattermole on Friday who was cajoling and motivating the defence, getting them to push up and keep going when fatigue set in.

If he doesn't play then we lose part of the team who showed us they can win us games though. We lose him then we are going to have to replace him with someone who can win us games and we don't know who can do that.

So he plays while crocked or exhausted so you can keep your one game ‘winning team’ in tact?

Hope Ross isn’t thinking the same way.

Back