Team for Monday: Squad Rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’ll need to assess players fitness. Cattermole and Ozturk might be pushed to play twice in three days and McGeady needs to looked after.

Hopefully a couple of extra days will have helped Maguire, Leadbitter, and maybe even McGeouch.

We’ll need them all before now and May 4th.

Reactions: DJM
He’ll need to assess players fitness. Cattermole and Ozturk might be pushed to play twice in three days and McGeady needs to looked after.

Hopefully a couple of extra days will have helped Maguire, Leadbitter, and maybe even McGeouch.

We’ll need them all before now and May 4th.
My only 'slight' criticism of Jack Ross today is he could have took McGeady off much earlier, maybe even half time when the game was already won really. Given how relatively comfortable we were and with Monday in mind i don't think McGeady or Catts needed to be on past the hour mark.

My only 'slight' criticism of Jack Ross today is he could have took McGeady off much earlier, maybe even half time when the game was already won really. Given how relatively comfortable we were and with Monday in mind i don't think McGeady or Catts needed to be on past the hour mark.

Ross was just making sure I guess.

If we had bagged a third in the first 15 of the 2nd half then I’m sure it would have happened earlier

Leadbetter for catts
Are you crackers or what
Catts is another one where the manager will have to make a decision on whether he has enough in the tank for another 90 minutes so soon after Friday's game.

I just want us to field 11 match fit, hungry, determined, calm and confident players, plus fit and ready substitutes who come on to enhance the team's performance.
I don't mind who plays and who doesn't, just get the job done.

Ross was just making sure I guess.

If we had bagged a third in the first 15 of the 2nd half then I’m sure it would have happened earlier

This. We’ve had occasions where we were winning and looked comfortable in the first half, but teams have come back at us strongly in the second. e.g the final, and Barnsley at home. It was better to keep Aidan on til a bit after half time.

Why? Flanagan (and Baldwin) were the architects of our conceding five the other day. As for the penalty... didn't there guy have Ozturk by the shirt?
There was a little more to it than that (such as formation, midfield personnel and lack of control) and both have had very good games this season. It’s a ridiculous, but typical, overreaction for both to be written off and labelled as ‘clowns’, ‘wankers’ and ‘twats’ on here.

The next 48 hours is the key, Power took a knock, Cattermole and ozturk looked knacked and Charlie wyke worked his nuts off, however if everyone comes through ok keep the same team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back