Teacher's end of year gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the kids way of saying thank you to the teacher for the year. It’s more a primary school thing I’d have thought as you have the teacher for the full year then move onto another class.

Doesn’t have to be anything expensive it’s just a thank you. No different to giving a tip to someone.

Most the teachers these days are genuinely nice people who care about the kids. I had some right f***ing battle axes when I was a kid, I wouldn’t of bought them anything :lol:

Reactions: ATS

It’s the kids way of saying thank you to the teacher for the year. It’s more a primary school thing I’d have thought as you have the teacher for the full year then move onto another class.

Not to mention none of us teachers actually ask for or expect gifts. Not sure where it all started to be honest. I have to admit I do like receiving beer though.

Doesn’t have to be anything expensive it’s just a thank you. No different to giving a tip to someone.

Most the teachers these days are genuinely nice people who care about the kids. I had some right f***ing battle axes when I was a kid, I wouldn’t of bought them anything :lol:

Here we go.... I'll start it off then.
What a f***ing joke buying presents for teachers.

Absolute joke, some families probably have very little but will feel the need to buy something to stop the kids being laughed at or bullied by other kids, should be put a stop to in my opinion

Absolute joke, some families probably have very little but will feel the need to buy something to stop the kids being laughed at or bullied by other kids, should be put a stop to in my opinion
People shouldn't be allowed to buy other people gifts?
Nanny state gone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back