Tasks you’ve set yourself to see if you can achieve them.

To play the drum part of Brianstorm by the Arctic Monkeys at the correct bpm (155). I've got a long way to go yet...
Just bought a cut throat razor, going to learn how to wet shave myself with it without causing major blood loss

Aye that’s pretty much my whole beard now. Sadly I doubt I’ll ever go proper grey. Hair is pretty much dark blonde, light brown and haven’t lost a hair on my head. Always fancied having white hair.
Dark hair but some grey starting to come in on the sides for me.
Dunno, I don't really go round staring at beards my love 😘 :lol: ;)
There's the science behind why some fellas beards dont match their barnets. This is why men have ginger beards even if they don’t have red hair

Last edited:
Dark hair but some grey starting to come in on the sides for me.

There's the science behind why some fellas beards dont match their barnets. This is why men have ginger beards even if they don’t have red hair
Didn’t know that but that’s me. Always Had dark blonde or light brown hair but red tone in my beard. Now I know why. Probably look better dyed same colour as me hair.
Dunno, I don't really go round staring at beards my love 😘 :lol: ;)
Haha fair point. It’s common though seriously. Have a stroke next time you’re out and see someone with beard.

Last edited:
Was thinking about this and I remember when I was 15 we went away on holiday for 2 weeks and i challenged myself to wear the same underpants for the whole holiday. Can remember they were ‘skimps’ in red and black stripes.

Any other ones people have done?
ydb gif.gif

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Back