Tasks you’ve set yourself to see if you can achieve them.

Was thinking about this and I remember when I was 15 we went away on holiday for 2 weeks and i challenged myself to wear the same underpants for the whole holiday. Can remember they were ‘skimps’ in red and black stripes.

Any other ones people have done?

Were they still red and black stripes at the end of the fortnight?

Was thinking about this and I remember when I was 15 we went away on holiday for 2 weeks and i challenged myself to wear the same underpants for the whole holiday. Can remember they were ‘skimps’ in red and black stripes.

Any other ones people have done?
Drew a chalk circle on the wall and challenged myself to hit it from ¹0yds away with a rugby ball 100x off each hand.

I also moved desks last week and hit the bin on my first attempt

The OP isn't Japanese.
Correct. Lanky ginger cantankerous fist whom I've grown to like based on his not winding people up. But still a red top.
:lol: I think that ship has sailed.

Im doing some stuff in Italy in the summer. Proper climbing as well not just a hike. I reckon that’s about the level I’ll get to.

:lol: Nee chance mate.

Fly to Buenos Aires. Then to mendoza, then to here, then get a bus to ushuaia. Then fly back to BA and enjoy the food.

Best trip I've ever been on.

Bollocks to everest.

Last edited:
Correct. Lanky ginger cantankerous fist whom I've grown to like based on his not winding people up. But still a red top.

Fly to Buenos Aires. Then to mendoza, then to here, then get a bus to ushuaia. Then fly back to BA and enjoy the food.

Bollocks to everest.
Dunno where this ginger thing comes from like. Brown I’d say :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Bollocks to everest.
Looks brilliant that like. Right up my street.

Last edited:
Since January the 1st every piece of crockery , cutlery or glass I use has to be washed, dried and in the cupboard 10 minutes after I used it.

Burp the tune of the first line of the chorus to Substitute by The Who.

This could only be when I burped naturally - I’m not one of those who can burp on demand.

Took a few years but finally got there. Even the missus seemed slightly impressed.

Next on the list is throwing a tee-shirt in the air, raising my arms above my head, with the intention of the tee-shirt falling onto me properly so I’m dressed. I’m not even close to succeeding in that.

Unfortunately, these are both genuine.

Back