Taskmaster.

Last series with chris ramsey & ardal o'hanlon was great, the group were really good & very funny i thought.
The group was really good just didn’t think the tasks were as good as before. There are too many stupid creative ones and not enough ones where a bit of clever thinking changes the task completely.

Like the one in this series where they had to put ducks in Alex’s basket as he cycled around but Bridget Christie just ripped the basket off the bike and brought it to the ducks.

The team tasks were rubbish this season too.

Really late to this, think it helps that e4 extra puts it on 10 Monday to Thursday, i now can’t wait to get onboard the new series later this week. The Nish and Mark song earlier, here’s the whole Rosalind is a f***ing nightmare task.

Spent the summer going through old series on 4od… currently enjoying the early series with Hugh Dennis & Joe Lycett amongst others. Should be decent the new series starting next week, Sarah Millican will be funny I think.

I’m working my way through the seasons now, I now understand that have to be patient with the mostly mildly amusing, for the genuine amazingly funny.

Back