Taskmaster.

This series is beyond awful. Terrible line up but it’s more than that, what the hell has happened to what was a funny show???

This series is beyond awful. Terrible line up but it’s more than that, what the hell has happened to what was a funny show???

No studio audience is making it far worse than normal but think a line up of people that aren't particularly well known or popular TV comedians (aside from Johnny Vegas) doesn't help. Weakest series so far by a mile.

This is the first series we've watched and we think its hilarious. That Katherine Parkinson is hilarious, the catapult challenge last week was a highlight. Not seen last nights yet.

What series is the Bob Mortimer one? Think we'll start that one this weekend.

Think this is the shitest season so far. People are decent enough just the tasks are a bit rubbish. That ambiguity is gone from them that allowed someone with a bit of cop on to come up with a quicker/better/funnier way of doing stuff.

If you think this series is bad, check out the NZ version. I can't think of any way to describe it. I defy anyone to sit through an entire episode.

Think this is the shitest season so far. People are decent enough just the tasks are a bit rubbish. That ambiguity is gone from them that allowed someone with a bit of cop on to come up with a quicker/better/funnier way of doing stuff.

If this is a shite season I can't wait to rewatch the old ones! We only started watching this year and think it's hilarious.

not as good as previous series - lack of audience? social distancing restrictions?

Aside from Johnny Vegas they all seem to not have seen any previous episodes - all a bit bland. And whilst I like Katherine Parkinson (IT Crowd) she doesnt seem to be able to let herself go and get into it.

Back