Tallinn Estonia

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date

As long as your white you'll be fine

Possibly the Worlds most Patriotic country.
Immigrants generally don’t linger too long,
They are not particularly welcome and the wages are shite.
though there’s a long time established Russian population which generally sticks to its own ways and language.
Tallinn is not typical of much of the country.

Thinking of doing short stay with a pal but have heard it's expensive as close to Finland/Sweden ???

Can anyone confirm whether true or not.

If prices similar to UK, no probs, but don't fancy ten pound a pint etc !!

Also, how good is the city ?

Did Riga last year which was good, how does Tallinn compare ?

Cheers in advance

Was paying around £4 a pint in the tourist parts of Tallinn a couple of years back. Got the ferry from Stockholm. Nice place the old town, would go again but a couple of days is probably more than enough to be fair.

One of the nicest cities i’ve Been too in Europe. Old town is lovely with some good bars and restaurants.

Ethnic Estonians are great generally - very laid back Nordic types and the women are the most beautiful I’ve seen anywhere. The ethnic Russians in my experience were typically surly Russki’s and were miserable fuckers.

They don’t like the stag club groups at all - they seem to be catered for though outside the old town where the Russian run lap dancing places are.

I’d go if I were you. Before the stag parties fuck it up like they have Prague.

Euro for lager, 1.50 IPA haha!
Hi mate, did Vilnius last week - feckin freezin but what a lovely city !
Did you go out to Trakai Castle ?
Went to Kaunas too but didnt stay more than half day as its like a building site ! Wasnt overly impressed tbh, but Vilnius excellent. 3 days enough like.

Don't take her to Tallin
Been to 3 cities in Poland, plus Riga and Vilnius and only seen one Indian restaurant ! Never seen a Chinese or Thai restaurant and only black people ive seen were a couple of yank tourists.
Very strange.

Great city.

As for price it's a lot cheaper than Finland, maybe a little less than here.
Did you get ferry across to helsinki ?

Similar prices to here if not slightly cheaper iirc. Not as cheap as Latvia though. It’s nicer than Riga IMO but not as big, nice city to wander round and good bait too. This place was lovely -Menu - Kohvik Moon
Did you go to helsinki on ferry ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Kaunas too but didnt stay more than half day as its like a building site ! Wasnt overly impressed tbh, but Vilnius excellent. 3 days enough like.

Been to 3 cities in Poland, plus Riga and Vilnius and only seen one Indian restaurant ! Never seen a Chinese or Thai restaurant and only black people ive seen were a couple of yank tourists.
Very strange.

Yes mate just went across for a few hours.

Very strange.

Done trakai and it was great. We went mid Oct and it was 18

Back