Tallinn Estonia

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6830

Thinking of doing short stay with a pal but have heard it's expensive as close to Finland/Sweden ???

Can anyone confirm whether true or not.

If prices similar to UK, no probs, but don't fancy ten pound a pint etc !!

Also, how good is the city ?

Did Riga last year which was good, how does Tallinn compare ?

Cheers in advance

Thinking of doing short stay with a pain but have heard it's expensive as close to Finland/Sweden ???

Cheers in advance
The wife?

Thinking of doing short stay with a pal but have heard it's expensive as close to Finland/Sweden ???

Cheers in advance

Similar prices to here if not slightly cheaper iirc. Not as cheap as Latvia though. It’s nicer than Riga IMO but not as big, nice city to wander round and good bait too. This place was lovely -Menu - Kohvik Moon

Was a few years ago I went but I’m sure it was no more than £4-5 a pint. Went to Helsinki on the same jaunt and it was definitely nowhere near as expensive as there.
4 quid a pint ??:eek::eek::eek:

It's cheap. Cheaper than the UK. Similar to Lithuania I think.

Don’t think so.
Our lass is from Estonia and she goes to Lithuania to shop, because it’s much cheaper.
Estonia is comparatively more expensive.

Don’t know why for sure, but it could be down to Estonia having a small population

Used to be super cheap. Was last there personally in 2005 & was starting to creep up in price. Heard it's now slightly cheaper than Helsinki but certainly not worth a thought for a trip purely based on cost. Used to be able to but Russian beer & spirits there cheap but no idea now.

Nice place, reminds me of York size wise if it was on the sea.

Cheers in advance

I was charged about £50 for a f***ing blackcurrant drink in a club there. The lass I was talking too insisted it was a cocktail

I refused to pay until the bouncer showed me the pistol in his waistband, I didn’t stay for a second drink.

Don’t think so.
Our lass is from Estonia and she goes to Lithuania to shop, because it’s much cheaper.
Estonia is comparatively more expensive.

Don’t know why for sure, but it could be down to Estonia having a small population

You have an Estonian missus and no one has asked for a picture?
This place is finished.

Back