Tallinn Estonia

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Hi mate, did Vilnius last week - feckin freezin but what a lovely city !
Did you go out to Trakai Castle ?
Went to Kaunas too but didnt stay more than half day as its like a building site ! Wasnt overly impressed tbh, but Vilnius excellent. 3 days enough like.

Been to 3 cities in Poland, plus Riga and Vilnius and only seen one Indian restaurant ! Never seen a Chinese or Thai restaurant and only black people ive seen were a couple of yank tourists.
Very strange.

Did you get ferry across to helsinki ?

Did you go to helsinki on ferry ?
there are some chinese in poland but more japanese I think ive seen 1 or maybe 2 indians in Poznan........ odd as the in-laws love a curry

Hi mate, did Vilnius last week - feckin freezin but what a lovely city !
Did you go out to Trakai Castle ?
Went to Kaunas too but didnt stay more than half day as its like a building site ! Wasnt overly impressed tbh, but Vilnius excellent. 3 days enough like.

Been to 3 cities in Poland, plus Riga and Vilnius and only seen one Indian restaurant ! Never seen a Chinese or Thai restaurant and only black people ive seen were a couple of yank tourists.
Very strange.

Did you get ferry across to helsinki ?

Did you go to helsinki on ferry ?

Catamaran I think, definitely wasn’t a 5hr round trip. Helsinki is nice enough but it was the height of summer when I went. Your money doesn’t go very far either. Have a gander...

Most expensive hangover ive ever had!

Thankfully that was the first place we went to so it was all cheaper from there
Cant be more expensive than Dubai ??
Was paying 12-14 quid a pint !!!!

Catamaran I think, definitely wasn’t a 5hr round trip. Helsinki is nice enough but it was the height of summer when I went. Your money doesn’t go very far either. Have a gander...

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Tallinn for work last year. Stuff in city centre tends to be tourist rip-off prices. Elsewhere it is relatively cheap. Taxi drivers are f***ing crazy.

Back