Tall Ships....

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 vs 1.2million. Let’s leave it at that.

Also I really hope one of your two wasn’t the owner of the boars heed, as he clicked 80 grand out of this
Ive already said the boars head did well.

The rest were no where near that busy at any point during the week.

1.2million...disastrous...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Can you actually show me where I said that?

I havent said it was shit or anything like that. All I said was the East End was no where near as busy as had been anticipated. That includes the pubs, the town moor, the stalls and vans on the school field. There were burger vans etc f***ing off home after the first day after paying thousands to be there it was that bad ( for them )

Can you actually show me anywhere that I said any different or you just going to be an absolute bellend about it :lol:

Can you actually show me where I said that?

I havent said it was shit or anything like that. All I said was the East End was no where near as busy as had been anticipated. That includes the pubs, the town moor, the stalls and vans on the school field. There were burger vans etc f***ing off home after the first day after paying thousands to be there it was that bad ( for them )

Can you actually show me anywhere that I said any different or you just going to be an absolute bellend about it :lol:

Class :lol:

They were expecting 1.5 if you wanna play that game

So no where near as busy as expected :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Easy this
So they expected it to cost £3 million
But it cost £5 million
They expected 1.5 million visitors but only got 1.2 million.
That can’t be right mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back