TalkSPORT beat BBC to England's overseas radio rights

FFS - please tell me that Sky have the TV coverage?

I can't f***ing deal with it if neither Sky or TMS are options, and we end up with f***ing BT and Talksport covering it.

That could be the only thing to salvage it, but the first advert I hear will have me switching off.

Not a f***ing chance Atherton will descend from his Murdoch white tower for those wankers at Talksport. Not a chance.

Didn't talkshite have one of the previous overseas tour/competitions? I think it was whilst Jack Bannister was still around mind so it would have been quite canny. But I agree, it'll be a pile of wank if they are just going to use their current bunch of fucktards to do it.

They did SA tour mid 00s I remember

Not great

I can't f***ing deal with it if neither Sky or TMS are options, and we end up with f***ing BT and Talksport covering it.

Not a f***ing chance Atherton will descend from his Murdoch white tower for those wankers at Talksport. Not a chance.

He wouldn’t have to descend from his tower, like a lot of the radio men currently - he could do both commentaries.

Didn't talkshite have one of the previous overseas tour/competitions? I think it was whilst Jack Bannister was still around mind so it would have been quite canny. But I agree, it'll be a pile of wank if they are just going to use their current bunch of fucktards to do it.

Bangladesh away the last time.

He wouldn’t have to descend from his tower, like a lot of the radio men currently - he could do both commentaries.

Bangladesh away the last time.

I was being metaphorical mate. I just don't think Michael Atherton, double first from Cambridge, cricket correspondent for the Times, former captain of England, is lowering himself to associate with those non-establishment non-entities from f***ing talk Sport.

I was being metaphorical mate. I just don't think Michael Atherton, double first from Cambridge, cricket correspondent for the Times, former captain of England, is lowering himself to associate with those non-establishment non-entities from f***ing talk Sport.

Atherton commentated on Talksport when they had the rights around 99/00.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mark Saggers was host and a commentator. He's ex-TMS and has had his football commitments on Talksport reduced this season. All speculation on my part though!

Murdoch’s company owns TS, so I don’t think they’ll have much of a choice.

Back