Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

philFTM

Full Back
...Continued from here

OFF TOPIC CHAT WILL BE DELETED.

So who’s the new buyers? Have they said or could it still be storey?

Well, when you put it that way .....

Its always been my way, I used to work with some mags, before the derby match I would tell them how we were going to destroy them. One of them asked why I would do that, I had to explain I enjoyed it before the match thinking of the win and taking the piss out of them, they hated it, then if we didnt win, I had enjoyed pre match, if we won it was party on all the way through.

Be positive

I don’t believe a word Donald says and I assume he’s the person where Barnes is getting his info.
Lol, no he confirmed weeks ago he hasn’t spoken to Donald since big interview months back, but I admire your ability to take a negative where there isn’t one, lol. It’s like that old saying you’d fall into a bucket of roses and come out smelling of shite, or summat like that.

I don’t in anyway think this is happening, but in answer to your question it could be a Mike Ashley tactic of distracting until the transfer window is shut
So you think that it’s a lie that the efl have been contacted, well that’ll be uncovered quick cos they’ll deny that sharpish

Lol, no he confirmed weeks ago he hasn’t spoken to Donald since big interview months back, but I admire your ability to take a negative where there isn’t one, lol. It’s like that old saying you’d fall into a bucket of roses and come out smelling of shite, or summat like that.
Bucket of bosoms and come out sucking your thumb :lol:

People think he is in a position to play people (Barnes) to wind fans up with non - existent takeovers . He's not Mike Ashley , he needs to get out asap to save himself and his dwindling resources

This, Ashley can do this, because he knows he's running them the right way and profitably, plus he's got a hide like a rhino. None of that applies to Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back