Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, Ashley can do this, because he knows he's running them the right way and profitably, plus he's got a hide like a rhino. None of that applies to Donald.
Yeah for someone who has been in business as long as he has i find Donald rather precious. Certainly not the archetypal sociopath that you'd expect

WUM

Are you Lord Lucan?

No idea what the foggiest you are going on about, but there's no wind up here.

I hope the club is moved on, but Nick Barnes hasn't got a clue other than what the board want him to drip feed to fans.

Deal is progressing well and close. Could be in next few weeks. Its about to be submitted to the EFL. Delay has been around legal issues and Covid

But but his sources said nothing is happening

As I’ve been from the start with this takeover talk I’m not getting carried away again, I’m fearing the worst and hoping for the best. Those words from Barnes all sound a bit too familiar to me and a bit ‘we’ve been here before’.

Do we even know which takeover group Barnes is on about? I haven’t been following this thread for a while so it may have already been said like.

As I’ve been from the start with this takeover talk I’m not getting carried away again, I’m fearing the worst and hoping for the best. Those words from Barnes all sound a bit too familiar to me and a bit ‘we’ve been here before’.

Do we even know which takeover group Barnes is on about? I haven’t been following this thread for a while so it may have already been said like.
That's my biggest issue with it now too. All this info but doesn't even know who the people are.

It's actually saying quite a lot. If the lawyers are arguing about the impact of different Covid situations, it means that a deal has almost certainly been agreed in principle, but the price could be subject to adjustment if a further full lockdown occurs.
Maybe I should have been clearer with my post. This news didn't need a build up. He could have said this last night on the phone in or just not put the teaser rweet out intimating that some positove news coming. He still claims not to know who buyers are. If / when it goes to EFL surely we'll learn their identities then as will be leaks like a sieve at EFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back