Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough detail to confirm a sale is happening.
Timescale
Legal delays
FL contacted.
Short of buyer names, what more do you want ?

All just hearsay though, it's the "confirmation" aspect that I doubt, I like rumours. When Madrox had a deal a few weeks away the club announced it via the website, about 3 minutes after sacking Coleman.

John Cooke,apparently,has been asked to reapply for his job! What the fuck is going on!
If he’s on a fortune then I understand why.Cant have kit men being on fortunes in L1 regardless of who we are.

I’m all for all that old guard to be replaced tbh,past managers have alluded to it

Honestly some people on here wouldn't be happy unless Barnes lied and said its happening and will be announced in the next hour

It was, but he didn't say anything about that changing. Personally I don't believe it will be that combo and of course now I think MSD is complete fantasy.

I still think there's a possibility that the 'takeover' is something where Donald reshuffles and Sartori takes the lead. All of that would be done with a careful eye on it by FPP's lawyers to make sure they weren't swindling the £9m they owe via creative reshuffling of liabilities. Hopefully not though, we desperately need a new group in charge.
If it was just a different share percentage between current owners then why would due diligence and efl approval be needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back