Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, amazingly nothing from the police, the media said nothing, the club said nothing, it’s as if it was a made up comment, everyone knew its was so didn’t want to ask the questions as to why it was made up. Yet, it’s a stick to use against Sunlun fans as and when as if it was fact, much like the mag bulls hit about shutting in our stadium of fountains in London.
for me , it was just another of his comments to deflect what he is really doing trying to recover the narritive he so foolishly cocked up before last christmas. He really fecked up with his not wanted comment and is attempting to regain the moral ground. for me, it is Just another fabrication from a man who could not lie straight in bed.

So all the take over stuff from last year was a load of shite

No, it just didn't happen then (when they thought they might need the British company to purchase Sunderland). And as they've since made a loan into Madrox it likely now makes more sense for them to buy Madrox if they want to purchase the club, which means they've got very little need for the British FPP company.

Why would we not welcome him, and be courteous and respectful, do you really want us to act like those slugs up the road?
True. However, the decisions he will/has made with respect to a sale will have a direct effect upon the feelings towards him in the future. He has put forward the notion that he will do what’s best for the club. Time will tell if he is true to his word or simply willing to sell it to anyone.

No, it just didn't happen then (when they thought they might need the British company to purchase Sunderland). And as they've since made a loan into Madrox it likely now makes more sense for them to buy Madrox if they want to purchase the club, which means they've got very little need for the British FPP company.
Cheers tend to get lost off with it all need more sensible posters like you to keep the job reet 😉

for me , it was just another of his comments to deflect what he is really doing trying to recover the narritive he so foolishly cocked up before last christmas. He really fecked up with his not wanted comment and is attempting to regain the moral ground. for me, it is Just another fabrication from a man who could not lie straight in bed.
What about the JOURNALIST Nick Barnes who was interviewing him when he made that revelation, and then let him continue as though they'd been having a conversation about the weather or any other such trivia.
Absolutely incredible such a claim by Donald was a] never followed up/contested and b] not followed up in the national media. I mean what would anyone who has kids/grandkids do/say on here if three randoms accosted them at a bus stop? Beyond belief.

What about the JOURNALIST Nick Barnes who was interviewing him when he made that revelation, and then let him continue as though they'd been having a conversation about the weather or any other such trivia.
Absolutely incredible such a claim by Donald was a] never followed up/contested and b] not followed up in the national media. I mean what would anyone who has kids/grandkids do/say on here if three randoms accosted them at a bus stop? Beyond belief.
If Barnes had been any sort of journalist he Would have followed it up and asked him for more details as Donald, imo , was making a very serious allegation, re portable to the police. Alas, Barnes is only a commentator,or so he says, so an easy get out for him. If it were my child being allegedly kidnapped, I'd have reported it first and then........

If Barnes had been any sort of journalist he Would have followed it up and asked him for more details as Donald, imo , was making a very serious allegation, re portable to the police. Alas, Barnes is only a commentator,or so he says, so an easy get out for him. If it were my child being allegedly kidnapped, I'd have reported it first and then........

Did you not listen to the ever honest Stewart Donald, a man of such high integrity? He just laughed it off and made a joke about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back