Takeover News/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Barnes tweeted on the 25th July regarding a period of exclusivity. Looking at the below, we are approx 2 weeks away from the 60 day period passing.

An exclusivity period is a length of time (usually 30 to 60 days) during which a seller is prohibited from carrying out or furthering activities that relate to the sale of a firm with parties other than the prospective buyer with whom they have signed a letter of intent.

Obviously, discussions could still be going on.

Or, the supposed ITK's on 606 and here have been feeding off each other, spreading nothing but bull to feed their own ego's. When Stewy went to the EFL it was plastered all over the papers and TV.

I know what I'm starting to take as truth.

The exclusivity period can be as long as they decide it to be. nothing to say it isn't longer then 60 days.

Today confirmed he doesn't have a clue what's going on.
He’s jumped on the news a couple of weeks ago that discussions where going well and everyone was more or less pulling in the same direction and took it as it’s a done deal has did everyone else.As you know these things are not straightforward neither are the people negotiating for that matter and it could rumble on for ages.

Even if it has gone to the efl (which I don’t think it has) that means nowt until the ink is dry on the paperwork.

I’d wish to fuck it would happen as all of this talk,uncertainly And hearsay is damaging to SAFC and it’s fan base collectively.

The exclusivity period can be as long as they decide it to be. nothing to say it isn't longer then 60 days.

Even so, there can be only 1 buyer in the exclusively period. The ITK's are arguing amongst themselves as 3 of them are currently telling us so and so is leading the race. Wrong

Even so, there can be only 1 buyer in the exclusively period. The ITK's are arguing amongst themselves as 3 of them are currently telling us so and so is leading the race. Wrong
Who’s the three m8? Not the itks the ones leading the race?

The issue I have with ITKs who “always get this stuff right” is there can’t be the same people leakin all this stuff year after year. Who at the club is still there who knows about every transfer n every takeover. Survived all the managers and owners but still pass info on to someone to share all over here

The issue I have with ITKs who “always get this stuff right” is there can’t be the same people leakin all this stuff year after year. Who at the club is still there who knows about every transfer n every takeover. Survived all the managers and owners but still pass info on to someone to share all over here

I don't think there's many in that bracket mind. Prehab is one, he's had stuff from the club for ages. Most others just get to hear things for a while. That magnus on not606 has said that his source will leave the club when it's sold (a lot think his source is Fox, so he wouldn't know things afterwards). Smug just randomly knew someone who got a message from Fuhrman (and since then a few other people have messaged him about it). I don't think many at all claim to have had info about lots of things for years

I don't think there's many in that bracket mind. Prehab is one, he's had stuff from the club for ages. Most others just get to hear things for a while. That magnus on not606 has said that his source will leave the club when it's sold (a lot think his source is Fox, so he wouldn't know things afterwards). Smug just randomly knew someone who got a message from Fuhrman (and since then a few other people have messaged him about it). I don't think many at all claim to have had info about lots of things for years
But even “stuff from the club”. Who? A youth team coach? Someone in the ticket office? I’ve know people in these jobs and they know nout. So it suggests it’s someone high up. I know you are sayin there’s not loads in that bracket and I’m still quite new on here but I keep seein the same three or four name who “always know stuff”

But even “stuff from the club”. Who? A youth team coach? Someone in the ticket office? I’ve know people in these jobs and they know nout. So it suggests it’s someone high up. I know you are sayin there’s not loads in that bracket and I’m still quite new on here but I keep seein the same three or four name who “always know stuff”
People here tit bits now and again. It depends which circles they move in.

Maybe they're hiding?

the so called ITKs on here have shown themselves for what they are FULL OF SHITE. Everyone on here knows who they are.
Grown men making things up man ffs, Embarrassing, pathetic, sad
But even “stuff from the club”. Who? A youth team coach? Voices in thir heads, Someone in the ticket office? I’ve know people in these jobs and they know nout. So it suggests it’s someone high up. I know you are sayin there’s not loads in that bracket and I’m still quite new on here but I keep seein the same three or four name who “always know stuff”
is the correct answer

Last edited:
People here tit bits now and again. It depends which circles they move in.
Same circle for ten years? Even though the circle isn’t the same because the club changes so much. So someone on here just a regular bloke is in a constant circle that is always prepared to leak stuff knowing it will be shared on here. Impressive like I’ll say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back