Takeaway delivery

Discussion in 'SMB' started by niceonemarra, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

Well you shouldn't cause the dog would be over the moon.

Mackem00 likes this.
  2. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Sounds cold

3. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

I do like you Slow joe.
    It was.

4. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Striker

the dog would also be over the moon sniffing another dogs ring piece, i fail to see the relevance

5. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

That makes 2 of us cause I struggled to see the relevance when you brought your dog into it.

6. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Striker

i haven't got a dog

7. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

Well now we're making progress cause I'm starting to understand why you wouldn't feed the thing kebab meat.

8. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Striker

cos its pure shit. i wouldn't feed it to the dog never mind a human

9. Slow joe

Slow joe Midfield

Some people like it tho and spend their hard earned money buying and eating it. The fact some people like what you don't is hardly reason to go on like a fanny.

10. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

Not in Concord.

11. So if Just Eat still need to charge it as they cannot absorb the costs, that backs up my point ref small businesses. All that’s happened is the ‘charge’ has been moved elsewhere by business owners and still passed on to the customer. Card processing fees are still paid by businesses owners, it hasn’t just disappeared overnight.

12. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Striker

They don't need to charge it.

They charge restaurants to join, then take a percentage of the order value. A quick Google on it shows they charge £699 to join, then take somewhere between 10-14%, plus a 50p admin fee of each order from the restaurant. That's how they make their money.

The 50p service charge on each order is whether you pay by card or not. It's just greed, they charge it because it's money for nothing.

That said, I pay it because the alternative is getting off my arse and going to the shop myself.

13. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Chicken Kiev Special Pizza, 10"
    + Thin crust
    + Original Base
    Carton of Sauce, Garlic

14. Don't know if it's been said but bellisimo on the Broadway next to the wavey, go on their site and it's 50% off Monday to Friday. I'd eat dog shit at that price

Might be before 7 on Friday