Livingstone
Ali
Woakes
Rashid
Wood
Mills

That would be my team

Be a 4-6 week job, reckon he's going to Oz
Jordan is nailed on to start, probably Curran as well.

Buttler
Bairstow
Malan
Ali
Livingstone
Morgan
Curran
Woakes
Jordan
Rashid
Wood

Jordan is nailed on to start, probably Curran as well.

Buttler
Bairstow
Malan
Ali
Livingstone
Morgan
Curran
Woakes
Jordan
Rashid
Wood
There's no way Ali will bat 4, Curran is in with a shout.
No point taking Mills and not playing him. Imagine he has a great tournament would put him in contention to do a Shaun tait role in the next 50 over world cup if he felt up to it. Wouldn't need to play every game just a few and not even bowl 10 if we got 7 or 8 too overs from him.

I would be tempted to put Livingstone higher in the order the way he has been playing.

And open with Bairstow

I dont agree on Livingstone actually, reason being is that number 6 is actually one of the hardest spots on T20, the ability to come in and hit a 6 immediately against an older ball is hard. We have struggled there. Stokes couldnt do it.

I reckon thats his real skill, not sure he will get consistent big scores, but I an see him getting like 20 off 8 which could win games.

I wouldnt play Malan like, thatsjust me, regardless of his record. I'd play Root, but if not, well obviously not, Bairstow at 3.

Dont get why they promoted Buttler...Bairstow is a better opener in all white forms, they say the logic is that Roy cant shuffled down, but Bairstow can, I guess.

I didn’t bring the Hundred up here to be fair - simply responded to say I have no idea how anyone (not even sure whether the reply was referring to Mills or Billing tbh) performed in the tournament as I didn’t watch any of it. So not sure why the need for the snarky replies 🤷‍♂️
Listen we all know what you meant by your original remark on the back of what I wrote. So petty are most of you on this part of the board. I merely stared an opinion and you are all over it as you don’t recognise the new tournament.

Listen we all know what you meant by your original remark on the back of what I wrote. So petty are most of you on this part of the board. I merely stared an opinion and you are all over it as you don’t recognise the new tournament.

:lol:

f***ing hell put your toys back in the pram man.

How else would you like me to tell you that I cannot comment on Mills or Billings in the hundred as I didn’t watch it, without actually saying ‘I didn’t watch it’.

No pettiness at all, I simply responded to say - I didn’t watch it :lol:

f***ing hell put your toys back in the pram man.

How else would you like me to tell you that I cannot comment on Mills or Billings in the hundred as I didn’t watch it, without actually saying ‘I didn’t watch it’.

No pettiness at all, I simply responded to say - I didn’t watch it :lol:
You are the one that is losing it.
Anger on the Web
Love it
And it’s Friday too

You are the one that is losing it.
Anger on the Web
Love it
And it’s Friday too

Not a problem. I know that when I replied all I meant was whichever player you were talking about, I wasn’t aware of their performance because I hadn’t watched any of it. Without ignoring your comment, I’m not sure how else I’m meant to say that.

But aye, it’s friday….I’m not here for an argument with a long standing decent poster. Enjoy your weekend

I recognize it, I just didn’t watch it

not out of any protest like it just didn’t appeal to me

I recognize it, I just didn’t watch it

not out of any protest like it just didn’t appeal to me
Whichever way people look at it though a bowler performing well in it, is a good indication of whether he can perform in T20 internationals in the same way a bowler bowling well in the blast is.

I think T20 and the hundred are extremely similar so it makes sense to me that if somebody likes one of them they would like both

Last edited:

Back