T20 Semi Final England v India Adelaide 08:00

just watched the highlights
what a walk in the park that was, I expected it to be really close
couldn't even follow it, was out hiking, got a text from the lad saying "Bloody hell only took 16 overs"..which told me sod all cos he's thick, but being a Wednesday fan presumed we had got bowled out for 60, got back to the car, put tms on eventually , heard a thoroughly miserable Aussie and thought "'ang on"
Just watched it back,,Hales on that form is a ridiculous batsman, allied to Buttler....C'mon lads bring it home

Last edited:
Middle of the night on a Sunday for me, I’m happy that ch4 are showing it so I can just stay in bed and watch, without the effort of getting up
Imagine..I'd love to simply watch Wednesday in bed...no trekking to the ground, hiding under the duvet, biting the pillow for all the f.ookin' wrong reasons...bliss lol

I'm gutted I had to go out at the end of Indian innings and miss the devastation meted out by England. Just watched the potted highlights on Sky. Them outfield players doing an Andre Previn attempt to gee up the spectators was a colossal waste of time - you could hear a pin drop at the end. Roll on Sunday.
to be fair, they are really passionate the Indian supporters and bring a load of colour to the games, but it is also bloody hilarious when it turns from like wanton joyful celebration into folk looking like their dog just got run over, in about 20 minutes

to be fair, they are really passionate the Indian supporters and bring a load of colour to the games, but it is also bloody hilarious when it turns from like wanton joyful celebration into folk looking like their dog just got run over, in about 20 minutes
Never forget in 2005 Pakistan, Afridi getting out for 0 and the entire crowd leaving at around the middle of the day :lol:

A final at 8am on a Monday morning would be absolutely shite mind. Unless you're retired or one of those "home workers"
On nights, shift finishes at 8am, so hopefully can find a pub showing it really close to work.
Will be 8pm to my jet lagged body :D

Have to say how low key this tournament has been mind, I literally don't know anyone (bar here) who is barely aware of it.

Back