Surely its time to end Royal madness

Agreed, apparently she believes her position is God given and is for life therefore if she abdicated she would be going against Gods will.

Sadly I am not making this up, she is as barmy as the rest of them.
Would it make any difference at all to your life if she did abdicate? If the lot of them quit?

You'd just find someone else to blame for your life.

Would it make any difference at all to your life if she did abdicate? If the lot of them quit?

You'd just find someone else to blame for your life.

Mate I love my life, as I have a rather lovely one.....That does not mean I should turn a blind eye or ignore things that i believe are fundamentally wrong and unjust in our society.

Oh and when people are starving in Africa, helping them doesnt make a single difference to my life either but I raise money for it and dont just look the other way.

You might think the "Im alright Jack" tory outlook on life is ok, thankfully I have a very different set of values.

Along with the royal family we need to scrap the honours system. I know there are arguments why some individuals have had exceptional lives but many honours are dished out for absurd reasons such as just having been an MP for a long time or being a fairly good actor. I would love to see that hypocritical piece of shit "Lord" Kinnock stripped of his title.

Along with the royal family we need to scrap the honours system. I know there are arguments why some individuals have had exceptional lives but many honours are dished out for absurd reasons such as just having been an MP for a long time or being a fairly good actor. I would love to see that hypocritical piece of shit "Lord" Kinnock stripped of his title.

Agreed, the NYE list is another strand of this nonsense and has to go.

Absolute parasites need to be consigned to history once the Queen dies. We have homeless people dying on the steps of parliament, others dying in a&e due to lack of funding and all the time this clown has former Indian serviceman crawling around the dark in his garden picking slugs off the leaves on his plants. The Queen passing will be a perfect opportunity to rid ourselves of this appalling institution as few of the population have any appetite for this pompous bell to be King.

Prince Charles's remarkable travel demands are revealed | Daily Mail Online
this. get rid of the lot.

Agreed, apparently she believes her position is God given and is for life therefore if she abdicated she would be going against Gods will.

Sadly I am not making this up, she is as barmy as the rest of them.

She’s more duty driven than anything else. Her uncle’s abdication has a lot to do with it anarl.

When the queen dies we could preserve her body like Lenin and put her on display in Buckingham palace. Just imagine the amount of tourists that would bring in.

Mate I love my life, as I have a rather lovely one.....That does not mean I should turn a blind eye or ignore things that i believe are fundamentally wrong and unjust in our society.

Oh and when people are starving in Africa, helping them doesnt make a single difference to my life either but I raise money for it and dont just look the other way.

You might think the "Im alright Jack" tory outlook on life is ok, thankfully I have a very different set of values.
Ahh, the old pretend to think he's a Tory line of attack :lol:

You say you love your life, how come you do nowt but moan and whine on here then?

And Lord Prescott along with him

Back