Surely its time to end Royal madness

Well said .How the Left can try and rewrite history on the damage that was done to this country and others on their watch is a disgrace .

I know your a working man Moo who pays his way and looks after his good lady.

Your the type of fella who I’d like to give my daughter away to one day tbh,warm ,humble ,compassionate with a strong morale compass.

Firstly it is generally "The left" who are the first to point out that the war was illegal, infact it was left wing groups like Stop the War, Amnesty etc that were at the forefront of fighting Blair over Iraq and that got millions onto the streets of the UK in protests.

Secondly please do not under any circumstances equate the Labour party under Blair with "the left".......Blairs Labour was about as left wing as the tories at the time (although admittedly that was left of Thatcher and current tory govt).

Economically I think Blair did many good things on the domestic front although PFI leaves a rather nasty stain on that record (a stain which has been spread under the tories not removed)

And lets remember, the tories could not wait to get to war in Iraq just like the daft Etonian twats (and some of the moronic backbenchers in the Labour party) cant wait to ave a rumble with Russia and were baying for blood in Syria. Nowt the tories and rich kids on all sides love more than sending poor kids to fight their wars.

This.

The amount of money the royal family bring into the country through tourism alone must be staggering man. It's the tories/governments you want to be waving your pointy finger at.
Complete bollox , how often do tourists see any members of the royal family when in london ?
We get rid of em the tourists will still be taking pics of buckingham palace , the mall , big ben etc.

Complete bollox , how often do tourists see any members of the royal family when in london ?
We get rid of em the tourists will still be taking pics of buckingham palace , the mall , big ben etc.

It's the fact there is a living royal presence. You only have to see how many press pages daily are dedicated to them worldwide

A retired teacher. Remember he's not the same person as the original Bagpuss.

Mmmm....

The only redeeming thing about Fletcher is that we werent the ones that paid £6 million for him....To quote my Smog mate at work "this isnt lack of confidence this is him, he is utterly woeful"

I'm sure he's not lying, he's probably been forced into a part time job to eke out his meagre pension. :)

Absolute parasites need to be consigned to history once the Queen dies. We have homeless people dying on the steps of parliament, others dying in a&e due to lack of funding and all the time this clown has former Indian serviceman crawling around the dark in his garden picking slugs off the leaves on his plants. The Queen passing will be a perfect opportunity to rid ourselves of this appalling institution as few of the population have any appetite for this pompous bell to be King.

Prince Charles's remarkable travel demands are revealed | Daily Mail Online
You not getting enough attention in the house?

Sorry mate, your lass said can I tell you she will be home once she's finished with me. Apparently its years since she has had a proper shag though so might be a while ;)
I'm sure she would be enthralled listening to you telling her what a shit life you have and it's everyone else's fault but yours.

Fuxme, do you ever stop moaning?

Get out and enjoy life man

I'm not a huge fan of the Royal Family, but the younger generation, Kate, Wills, Harry and Megan come across really well. A massive contrast to Phillip and Charles who look like weird and racist in comparison

Not as many, as its the live pull too. Often hear yanks lurking outside the gates wondering "if she's in" .

The queen realises that for the long term benefit of the royal family Charles is too out of touch to become king. That is why she is still around, hanging on until Charles is deemed too old then she will abdicate and William will step into the role to the joy of everyone who could see the alternative

The Queen will never abdicate

We could sell off the palace to an Indian real estate developer like we did with the War Office to be made into a hotel.

Point was made well earlier in the thread by @HellsBells. As Scandinavia shows, it is possible to have both a monarchy and a fundamentally more equal society.

I'd like a fundamentally more equal society without a monarchy.

Back