Surely its time to end Royal madness

Ghost of Bagpuss

Central Defender
Absolute parasites need to be consigned to history once the Queen dies. We have homeless people dying on the steps of parliament, others dying in a&e due to lack of funding and all the time this clown has former Indian serviceman crawling around the dark in his garden picking slugs off the leaves on his plants. The Queen passing will be a perfect opportunity to rid ourselves of this appalling institution as few of the population have any appetite for this pompous bell to be King.

Prince Charles's remarkable travel demands are revealed | Daily Mail Online

Absolute parasites need to be consigned to history once the Queen dies. We have homeless people dying on the steps of parliament, others dying in a&e due to lack of funding and all the time this clown has former Indian serviceman crawling around the dark in his garden picking slugs off the leaves on his plants. The Queen passing will be a perfect opportunity to rid ourselves of this appalling institution as few of the population have any appetite for this pompous bell to be King.

Jeez.....and who do you think will knight all the prime ministers and stuff? You didn’t think this through did you?

And have a politician as head of state, no thanks.

A politician you vote for and can remove rather than a bloke who takes his entire bedrooms contents to visits at the tax payers expense.

Don't mind them me like. Feel a bit sorry for them at times, not being able to enjoy a normal life and that. Money certainly isn't everything.

Read the article, absolutely no intention of living a normal life..Normal people do not send removal wagons with the contents of their home to their hosts homes before they visit. Charles is an utter fruit loop reading that.

This.

The amount of money the royal family bring into the country through tourism alone must be staggering man. It's the tories/governments you want to be waving your pointy finger at.

The French dont have a Royal family but Paris brings in just as much tourism.

Last edited:

Not a Royalist but they are our history ,its the governments job to make sure the billions they take off us is used well .The Windsors are just an expensive PR venture .They have trimmed their cloth quite a bit,they'll will and are becoming less important

A politician you vote for and can remove rather than a bloke who takes his entire bedrooms contents to visits at the tax payers expense.

Read the article, absolutely no intention of living a normal life..Normal people do not send removal wagons with the contents of their home to their hosts homes before they visit. Charles is an utter fruit loop reading that.

Paris has culture and better weather!
Millions a year visit London JUST because Queen.

I'm not a fan of the Daily Mail mate. I don't believe a word that it publishes tbh. Taking your orthopaedic bed on trips sounds sensible to me mind.

It’s like thinking that pulling out of the EU will mean more money will go to the NHS. It won’t change anything because the people with the purse strings won’t want it to.

So you are saying that its OK for the tax payer to continue to pay monumental amounts of money for these people to live in luxury cause if we didnt the money would not be spent on the poor anyway.....What utterly brilliant logic.

Thats a bit like saying its fine for that element of people who live on the dole and choose to spend all their money on tabs and super strength lager while their kids go hungry, cause if they didnt they would only spend it on a 60 inch TV instead.

A retired teacher. Remember he's not the same person as the original Bagpuss.

Finally.

Don't mind them me like. Feel a bit sorry for them at times, not being able to enjoy a normal life and that. Money certainly isn't everything.
Agree,freedom to do what you want and go where you want are more important.Can't remember the Queen not opening a new hospital because she had trots or whatever

The queen realises that for the long term benefit of the royal family Charles is too out of touch to become king. That is why she is still around, hanging on until Charles is deemed too old then she will abdicate and William will step into the role to the joy of everyone who could see the alternative

Remains me how the voting to elect May went mate? Can you also let me know how I go about getting rid of her?

Haway the Royals, envy of the world, one of the few things left in this country that gives identity and puts the Great into Great Britain.

Get rid of them and we become a gray state with nothing whatsoever going for us.

Back