RAWA Supporter's groups meeting with SAFC - 16th Feb

Why do you need to know?
I don’t need to know shit, I’m not even that interested.
What possible answer will make a difference?
If it’s made clear that KLD has a clear majority, I’m sure many will be happy. If it’s not made clear, I’m sure many will use it as a reason to complain.

My original reply to this thread included a :cool: face as a joke, in relation to the last meeting. Prior to the meeting, there was a massive thread on here expecting ownership percentages to be released, following by mass disappointment at the inevitable lack of clarity.

I’m confident KLD is majority owner. Don’t really care about much else, only interested in promotion. But many on here are very very interested in the topic.

Think the club could put season cards onto phones like they do with normal match day tickets
I think (but don't quote me on this as I might be mis-remembering) its been mentioned previously that this is something they're looking to do in the future. Could be one to ask about, hopefully they can sort it for next season like, would be good having the capability (although I'd hope they'd still offer physical cards for those who want them)

The speaker system has got worse. The talking was completely muffled and inaudible and I could barely hear the music. If there were any safety announcements made during the match, I wouldn't know about it.

There needs to be some kind of official announcement from the club if moving around the stadium at half time is now banned. The stewards are going over the top with enforcing this. Not only were they stopping people moving, but they were also preventing people going back to their official seats.

Groups of teenagers just sitting where they want. Had to shift them from our seats again today. Can stewards not do random ticket checks?

If it’s made clear that KLD has a clear majority, I’m sure many will be happy. If it’s not made clear, I’m sure many will use it as a reason to complain.

My original reply to this thread included a :cool: face as a joke, in relation to the last meeting. Prior to the meeting, there was a massive thread on here expecting ownership percentages to be released, following by mass disappointment at the inevitable lack of clarity.

I’m confident KLD is majority owner. Don’t really care about much else, only interested in promotion. But many on here are very very interested in the topic.
The only reason why I can think that people would be interested is to moan about whatever that answer is.

The club have already confirmed he has a controlling interest.

I think (but don't quote me on this as I might be mis-remembering) its been mentioned previously that this is something they're looking to do in the future. Could be one to ask about, hopefully they can sort it for next season like, would be good having the capability (although I'd hope they'd still offer physical cards for those who want them)
Last thing I want is to have my entire bloody life tethered to a phone

So you do want to know shit then,
All this niggling about how many shares are owned by who ????
KLD has stated he has the controlling interest so has bought as many shares that give him that control, but there is a NDA in force,
I assume that was part of the deal with the chuckle brothers,
However in his statement he also states that he hopes to buy the other c#%to out soon, so what's the problem ????

So you do want to know shit then
Not really interested, as stated multiple times. It seems like you didn’t even read the comment you replied to.

It was a tongue in cheek comment, joking that we should spend yet another meeting focusing on the ownership percentages. A joke, because of the uproar last time. As explained, in my previous comment.

I don’t need any further responses as we’ve derailed GG’s thread enough.

Last edited:
The speaker system has got worse. The talking was completely muffled and inaudible and I could barely hear the music. If there were any safety announcements made during the match, I wouldn't know about it.

There needs to be some kind of official announcement from the club if moving around the stadium at half time is now banned. The stewards are going over the top with enforcing this. Not only were they stopping people moving, but they were also preventing people going back to their official seats.
You only trying to make his life difficult coz you lost 😉😂

Being serious though GG why the admin charge on away fans tickets, penalising the most loyal fans

You only trying to make his life difficult coz you lost 😉😂

Being serious though GG why the admin charge on away fans tickets, penalising the most loyal fans
Must admit, I'm not sure if there's some obvious reason for it, but on the face of it I'm not sure why there's an admin charge for any tickets. Again, I'll bring it up mate, definitely should be asked, we pay enough for tickets, understandable paying for postage, not sure where the admin fee comes from (presumably, given its only the away tickets it's meant to apply from, it's passed on from the home club, but not sure why). I'll mention it and see if we can clarify

Couldn’t hear the teams today, or the announcement about the heart thing at half time. If it was a message saying please evacuate asap I’d still be sitting there as can’t hear nothing clear.

My son and his mate had that issue with moving at halftime, one steward told them to go one way, other steward sent them back. Literally no idea what this is about.

Last edited:

Absolutely agree about the speakers, you'd think there'd be some sort of H&S concern there, surely you've got to be able to clearly inform fans of any issues. Luckily you doubt it'll happen but if it did you wouldn't want to rely on that sounds system, think theres a duty of care to prioritise it.

Back