+++|||*** Sunderland V Rochdale ***|||+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch how shite and clueless we are when mcgeady has an off game and get back.to me

Ross is f***ing clueless. Some of pur fans will.defend any old shite.
Exactly mate ,what happens when he gets injured.Also subs embleton,grigg, recycler it was like playing with 8 .

Constantly though? You should develop a style and not rely on one player.

If that one player is winning you matches? If I was playing for SAFC and saw McGeady available when I looked up, I'd try to get it to him as much as I possibly could.
We saw at the end of last season just how utterly desperate we are to have McGeady fit and in the side.

Without him we are knackered

We are and I said it about the play off final. Ross' sole tactic at 1-1 was to throw him on and hope.
However, he is getting back to full fitness and the more we get out of him can only be a positive.

Some of our ‘fans’ moan when we win
Scraping wins. Lessons not learnt from.last season. Defending for our lives. Being too reliant on mcgeady. Playing the same shit midfielders who sit on top of the defence all night inviting pressure. Players still playing out of.position

Wait till mcgeady has a dry spell we will look even worse than we already do

We saw at the end of last season just how utterly desperate we are to have McGeady fit and in the side.

Without him we are knackered
yup. 33 year old needing to play every game for us to stand a chance of competing at the top.

damning of the last three transfer windows. its turgid stuff

Scraping wins. Lessons not learnt from.last season. Defending for our lives. Being too reliant on mcgeady. Playing the same shit midfielders who sit on top of the defence all night inviting pressure. Players still playing out of.position

Wait till mcgeady has a dry spell we will look even worse than we already do

You’re dying for McGeady to have a dry spell. Absolutely gasping. Your veins are filling up at the thought of him winning games for Ross. Hang in there son. The doom will be back soon and you can relax again.

Buy our results thus far suggest we just might be. Ipswich are among the favourites and should have blown us away first half down there but they didn't.
Results will only improve confidence levels and we must have some sort of hangover from last season after f***ing it up at the end. Hopefully the monkey is well and truly off our back now and we can kick on.
I couldn't care less how we win games as long as we do and get out of this Godforsaken league.
It is early days. However, if it’s wasn’t for last season I’d probably be more confident. Last year we generally played poorly and won or drew lots of tight encounters. I said in the autumn that we’d either improve our performances or our results would regress and we’d fall short. Sadly the latter happened and the club appeared oblivious to the issues that were clearly there throughout our season. The limited evidence we’ve seen so far this season suggests that these lessons remain unlearned. That’s a massive concern as it puts our chances of escaping this division at risk. Don’t get me wrong, I’d ultimately take any type of promotion that comes our way. I just think our chances are diminished by being a ‘dumb’ club - and our chances of ever actually doing anything of consequence in English football in my lifetime are virtually zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back