***|||+++Sunderland v Portsmouth - Match Day Thread+++|||***

Portsmouth were poor tbh. We weren’t great but better than them today.

Their style of play is horrible. Not sure I’ve ever seen a more cycincal team at any level of football. They must be coached that way surely

Poor from us, Walkes dreadful, still think we're the better team and will finish higher this year, but fair play to your players for grinding the win out.
£10 says you don't ( to charity )
Fuck it, why not. I should do more for charity anyways!
I don't think either of us expected this bet to end this way! Happy for MK Mackem to not pay up, seeing as the season never really ended...

I don't think either of us expected this bet to end this way! Happy for MK Mackem to not pay up, seeing as the season never really ended...
Hi Chave, under the circumstances I will cough up anyway mate...I will get little Bradley's charity details and pay a tenner in, it's a deserving cause...

What a clusterfuck of a season it's been, the EFL haven't covered themselves in glory...

I'll pay it and send you a screenshot if you pm me you're number / email address and I promise not to make it available to anyone else. We should make it an annual thing until one or both of us get out of this horrible shitty league 😂😂😂

Hi Chave, under the circumstances I will cough up anyway mate...I will get little Bradley's charity details and pay a tenner in, it's a deserving cause...

What a clusterfuck of a season it's been, the EFL haven't covered themselves in glory...

I'll pay it and send you a screenshot if you pm me you're number / email address and I promise not to make it available to anyone else. We should make it an annual thing until one or both of us get out of this horrible shitty league 😂😂😂
Raise the stakes make it interesting

I've private messaged you mate

Its paid @chave ....I've pmd you

Last edited:
Can confirm that MK Mackem is a man of his word, as if that was ever in doubt. :D I've also matched the donation, seeing as it was a cheap win.

Here's the link in case anyone wants to check, or maybe donate to a great cause: To support children and families fundraising for medical treatment or equipment
Top man Chave...poor little fella touched the hearts of millions...if nothing else this thread has brought the attention back to the foundation and if only a few more donate it's worth it...good luck in the play offs

Back