+++||||****Sunderland v Oxford:***||||+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a season ticket holder at this club for 45 years, so what your saying is we all have to happy with the situation as it is, any criticism gets you labelled as 'PLASTIC'
Get a grip lad..

But do you leave at 85 mins? Or do you think it’s shite?

I didn't know what to make of that. The main problem seemed to be with the final ball. Hume in particular got into some good positions, but couldn't get the ball to the strikers. A few of our players did well (for me, McGeouch, Gooch and, broadly, Dobson) but in truth we were second best. They won everything in the air, of course, broke well and were more incisive.

Not arguing that point mate. All I’m saying is on another day (with a different forward) we’ve buried a few of those.

Anyway I’m bored of Sunderland for today it’s cracking the pavement man.
Its got nowt to do with the forward. Grigg should be better, but the final ball is woeful.
We don't have runners into the box, we have static players.
Sometimes by the time the ball comes in our midfield are level with our strikers on the last man and others the ball comes in so quickly there is no one in the box.
There isn't a plan, the wingers/winbgbacks should know where our players are going to make runs too, and at least try and be consistent when the are going to cross the ball otherwise its impossible to time your movement.

Bit of both I think. What's clear is he never learns or changes. Say it again but a gift horse v Charlton was wasted then those last 2 friendlies then add that today and the pattern is ingrained. Hes absolute tosh

I'm in no mood to argue the case for him. He's had time enough to show signs of progression. After the pre season games a blind man could see the current "formation" wouldn't suit the players he's working with. Has he tried to sort things by bringing in the type of players who could make a fist of it?

I'm in no mood to argue the case for him. He's had time enough to show signs of progression. After the pre season games a blind man could see the current "formation" wouldn't suit the players he's working with. Has he tried to sort things by bringing in the type of players who could make a fist of it?
No faith whatsoever

Two points dropped plus a poor attacking performance by the sound of it.
If anything a point gained, we never troubled their keeper in open play. Oxford will be the team wondering how they didn’t win, they probably deserved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back