+++||||****Sunderland v Oxford:***||||+++

We could have had 5 in the last 15 mins, McGeady needs to stay fit, as does Maguire. We’re shocking on the left side defensively, and we really need a Catts like midfielder
Why do we need a catts like midfielder?
Our centre midfield was easily the best part of the team. Nothing came through them, and they were constantly helping both wingbacks and centre halves. Dobson even got forward a few times.

Ross oot!

He's just like Pulis

If Pulis's teams didn't play with strength or focus, couldn't get a ball into the opposition's box, couldn't play set pieces or long throw ins and were naive as fuck

I think we sold out every away last season. Our support is amazing. If the team manages to click nice, we'll fill the stadium every home game. It's enrirely do-able.
Away support always selling out is a statement in itself.
Viz SAFC Top Tips:
Save money on buying multiple streams for games by just watching the same one on repeat and sticking a label over the team names. Every match is the same anyway.
I no longer require a 'stream' for the match.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve not long got in.
What a disappointment that was. We played very much the same as we did last season.
Once playing from the back didn’t seem to work, we just resorted to booted it long.
I wasn’t impressed with any of the new players, though Dobson had a decent initial 20 mins.
I was impressed with Oxford, though not with the time-wasting.
When you consider that Oxford barely had enough players to fill the bench until recently, they looked remarkably well organised.
It makes you wonder what Karl Robinson could achieve with our squad...

I’ve not long got in.
What a disappointment that was. We played very much the same as we did last season.
Once playing from the back didn’t seem to work, we just resorted to booted it long.
I wasn’t impressed with any of the new players, though Dobson had a decent initial 20 mins.
I was impressed with Oxford, though not with the time-wasting.
When you consider that Oxford barely had enough players to fill the bench until recently, they looked remarkably well organised.
It makes you wonder what Karl Robinson could achieve with our squad...
We are as naive as we were last season. We are not set up to play in league one. Oxford were as poor as we were but they knew how to play the simple game.

A lot of our players say that they thrive under pressure and excel in that environment, but I see the opposite, they buckle. If that's the case then get rid instead of blaming the atmosphere that the fans create. All we want to see is a team that try and at least show something that they are paid to do.

Seriously?

We've gone from a team of old over-paid wankers that lost 95% of games to a team of young under-paid grafters that win 95% of games, in 1 year. We got to a cup final and were 10 points away from winning the league.

You need your eyes tested mate. You've shat the bed at 1-0 down and haven't recovered by the looks of it.

Not sure what is worse. You believe this or how many likes you got.

You awaiting school to start in september?

Just seen on flash scores our last 5 results against Oxford the last 4 we have drawn with them and the 5th was the 7-0 when Bridges and Dichio scored 2 each I think. Would of been great to start with a win today but we still have 45 games to go and a point is better than none, next game needs vast improvement and we need to sign a strong left back, another striker and a winger/playmaker in my opinion, once the championship transfer window closes on the 8th hopefully we can get some quality in for our level that will make the difference from 1-1 to 2 or 3-1 for us.

Back