*~*~* Sunderland v Newcastle match thread *~*~*

Back under your rock for another 12 years dickhead, only thing beyond dispute today is your lot are the ugliest team in the prem by a country mile
Ooooof we sent you home crying today didn’t we. The bitterness is oozing out of every pore :lol:

Problem on here is that we have a certain group of fans that need to get their head out the sand and take a good look at our team relying on Clarke Roberts and Pritchard all the time the fact we don't have a top striker with more than 5 goals over half a season tells a story! Also the negligence over our midfield which is woeful at times needs addressing the fact Bruno bossed it in the middle for Newcastle today only enforces the need to have a Kevin Ball Alex Rae type of player for us in the middle. And after seeing Clarke out manned and matched on the wing is he good enough for Premier league football. Passing out from the back was woeful we are halfway through a season and have recognised centrebacks on the bench and persist with playing Luke at the back out of his natural position (don't actually think he is good enough to much shithousery) if this is part of the development for young centrebacks I'd put a transfer in now.
Yes, we do need a leader of the hard man vintage in the middle of the park.

Trust me there’s a lot of laughing at you lot tonight :lol:
Trust you, err no. Sad bastard who thinks he's being clever on the message board of a team in the division below them.
Seriously, does your Mam know you're still up, or any of your Dads/Uncles. GTF and wash the gravy out of your tea towel

oddly enough i'm not as bothered as i would usually have been after a derby game. perhaps it's because i'm getting older or whether the result was to be expected given their (blood) money.
we never got into gear really but i don't think it was down to lack of effort from us, just an uneven playing field. jobe looked off the pace from the start, rusyn worked his socks off and the rest looked up for it i thought though.
no idea why he didn't make any subs earlier-bizzare. it was quite frustrating watching us do the same thing fannying around at the back time after time when it obviously wasn't working. all in all, they were far too good for us.
roll on ipswich.

I think the out thought, out fought and out classed bit of my post may give you a clue as to what I thought about the two teams, my bang average comment was meant as a sleight to us, Newcastle are light years ahead of us yet their recent form in the Premier League has been poor, hence my bang average comment, I do hope this clears things up for you, impact is lost when you have to explain a post because someone can’t understand what they’re reading.
How can you say ...their bang average form has just destroyed us.. a 5 nil defeat would have have been kind to us ....they totally dominated from start to finish

Back