Sunderland 'Til I Die - Poll added

Have you watched it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can only guess players like watmore and gooch didn’t want to be in it. They can only show what they’re allowed.

Yeah I guess so. Was disappointing that there was nothing candid from Bain except one moment, which was when he'd been completing the Fletcher deal and the Rodders call came through by chance. Needed more of that stuff instead of him being able to give a scripted answer about everything.

Also the uniform positivity and lack of any meaningful disagreements rankled a bit. Like the McGeady vs Coleman stuff clearly was a bigger thing, but it was all a bit watered down to a few comments, and it's plainly obvious that in any season there are loads of disagreements, fights, arguments, whatever. How many were shown? None first-hand, and only veiled references to the others.

Nice to see the club and city get so much attention, but it wasn't massively as insightful as I thought it might be.

Only up to episode three. Was going to wait until I had seen it all but the cowardly way Bain sacked Grayson really annoyed me. Yes Grayson was weak and in way over his head but you just don't sack people like that.

Yeah, that was very worrying. He basically said that Coleman never had a go at the players. I’d have been ripping some of them new arseholes every week! The others I’d have banned, nevermind player like Kone etc

Coleman was another Pardew without the record to back it up.

That fucker that called Coleman a prick seriously have a word with yersel :oops:

That was bang out of order

Only up to episode three. Was going to wait until I had seen it all but the cowardly way Bain sacked Grayson really annoyed me. Yes Grayson was weak and in way over his head but you just don't sack people like that.

Grayson sacked himself.

I’m not arsed. Grayson got his payoff. I felt a bit sorry for the gadjee having to read that statement out like.

What I’d like to know and see are lines of command to get to the sacking. For example, did Short authorise it or demand it? Was Bain calling the shots? Did Grayson know before the match he was out if he didn’t win? That would have been fascinating.

Every time I think back about Rodwell in the January transfer window episode my blood boils. f***ing hate that ****.

Walking around picking up £70k a week wasn’t a problem, turning to the camera saying stop filming this is private and then laughing whilst laying around in the medical room. Just a f***ing scumbag ****. Hate Bain too, but least Bain was fuming when he got the call saying he wasn’t going to leave. Could see he hated him too...which says it all!

Gives you the impression we put all our eggs in one basket for getting a striker. You would think they would have had two or three on the go and play them off against one another. I guess you had to have 2 or 3 who wantEd to come first

Gives you the impression we put all our eggs in one basket for getting a striker. You would think they would have had two or three on the go and play them off against one another. I guess you had to have 2 or 3 who wantEd to come first

Earlier in the window Coleman said we were close to signing 3. We then spent the whole window f***ing around with Chris Martin and ended up on deadline day with nobody until Fletcher came available late on.

Coleman clearly didn’t have a clue about him because when we signed him he said he was a target man, then 2 weeks later after watching him play for us Coleman got frustrated with the media/fans and said he couldn’t understand why people thought he was a target man.

Absolute shambles.

Yeah I guess so. Was disappointing that there was nothing candid from Bain except one moment, which was when he'd been completing the Fletcher deal and the Rodders call came through by chance. Needed more of that stuff instead of him being able to give a scripted answer about everything.

Also the uniform positivity and lack of any meaningful disagreements rankled a bit. Like the McGeady vs Coleman stuff clearly was a bigger thing, but it was all a bit watered down to a few comments, and it's plainly obvious that in any season there are loads of disagreements, fights, arguments, whatever. How many were shown? None first-hand, and only veiled references to the others.

Nice to see the club and city get so much attention, but it wasn't massively as insightful as I thought it might be.

Would have loved to have seen more of how the shambolic culture of the club effected on the players enjoyment of football. There was a brief bit by Steele referencing it and that conversation in the physio room between Love, Honeyman and McGeady during the transfer window seemed to be one of utter disbelief at just how bad things were.

There were some really good bits but it could have been brilliant had they focused more on stuff like that

Every time I think back about Rodwell in the January transfer window episode my blood boils. f***ing hate that ****.

Walking around picking up £70k a week wasn’t a problem, turning to the camera saying stop filming this is private and then laughing whilst laying around in the medical room. Just a f***ing scumbag ****. Hate Bain too, but least Bain was fuming when he got the call saying he wasn’t going to leave. Could see he hated him too...which says it all!
Does anyone have any idea what was said in the treatment room when rodwell replies ‘no chance mate’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back