Sunderland north airport

It’s a fuck on more than owt else. I’m the driver dropper offerer never the traveller these days. I try to keep a pound chunker for trollies and use that little bastard coin if I have to for stuff like this to be replaced later.

I’m not sure I can adapt to having to have two of them. They have to be fished out of the ducket for starters. And there’ll be cars behind while I’m f***ing on.

I’m not sure I’ll cope.

I demand a monorail from outside my house directly to my workplace. It must also have direct stops at the sol, north wales and the local schools. Plus anywhere else that I could possibly drive to.

And it must be free!!! FREE I TELL THEE!!!!
When are we gonna get those tubes they stick the money in at the supermarket but for people. Imagine a huge tube network that zoomed you to places. Would be amazing.

Doubling drop off price to £2
Robbing jawdees
I fail to see how they can get away with this as public transport provision is poor
Metro is not 24 hours therefore you have no alternative but to use your car and be sharpened to park
Pay an extortionate fee to be dropped off or a rip off taxi
does a bus service operate 24 hours a day I doubt it
The airport is publicly operated via a group of north east council but exploring the public

Boycoutt

On another theme Tyne tunnel is going up too
The toll is a tax on north east business and employees
It's a major problem part of the regions road network but what other region is taxed in such a way as dart ford residents relic subsidised tolls
Government wrote off tolls across forth and into walls as this was a tax on jobs

The Tyne Tunnel is a private road. Has nothing to do with local or national government whatsoever.

Robbing jawdees, mackems, gatesheadians, sand dancers, northumbrians, durhamites & north tynesiders and investment company
I fail to see how they can get away with this as public transport provision is poor
Metro (like the airport) is not 24 hours therefore you have no alternative but to use your car and be sharpened to park
The airport is public/private partnership company
Tidied for you

Robbing jawdees
Metro is not 24 hours therefore you have no alternative but to use your car and be sharpened to park
The airport is publicly operated via a group of north east council but exploring the public

Boycoutt

On another theme Tyne tunnel is going up too
The toll is a tax on north east business and employees
It's a major problem part of the regions road network but what other region is taxed in such a way as dart ford residents relic subsidised tolls
Government wrote off tolls across forth and into walls as this was a tax on jobs

I agree with that. Why, other than a smart scheme to raise revenue, you should have to pay just to drop off, is beyond me.
And the Tunnel ? The new one only been open a few years, didn't the price go up then ?
And don't get me started on the Metro fares.

It's a tax on laziness, you can park for free in official carpark that's a whole 5 minutes walk away from the terminal.

They can charge what they want for me, I would only make provision for disabled people (not sure if they already do?)

It's not even an issue.
The people getting dropped off for the flight can pay the £2, and be grateful for paying £2 otherwise get a taxi or a metro or drive themselves and park in the long stay car park.

£6 a pint inside and people grumble about £2 for being dropped off.
Big deal.

Fixed price of £20 in a taxi from Washington to Sunderland North. I normally use public transport unless its outside the hours that it runs. £4.70 each way isn't bad and only takes 1 hour 10 minutes.

Only because it's a captive market. They have no choice but to use it, or take a long drive to another airport that provides flights to their destination, which would be stupid.

I still don’t think it would. People spend k’s on the holiday and business people need the specific connection. 1 quid vs 2 quid is trivial. The same twisters will then get through security and happily upload a picture of their 6 quid pint of peroni!

Back