Sunderland north airport

It’s a fuck on more than owt else. I’m the driver dropper offerer never the traveller these days. I try to keep a pound chunker for trollies and use that little bastard coin if I have to for stuff like this to be replaced later.

I’m not sure I can adapt to having to have two of them. They have to be fished out of the ducket for starters. And there’ll be cars behind while I’m f***ing on.

I’m not sure I’ll cope.

I was delighted the other day when I found out 1 euro coins work the trollies at Roker Lidl.

Doubling drop off price to £2
Robbing jawdees
I fail to see how they can get away with this as public transport provision is poor
Metro is not 24 hours therefore you have no alternative but to use your car and be sharpened to park
Pay an extortionate fee to be dropped off or a rip off taxi
does a bus service operate 24 hours a day I doubt it
The airport is publicly operated via a group of north east council but exploring the public

Boycoutt

On another theme Tyne tunnel is going up too
The toll is a tax on north east business and employees
It's a major problem part of the regions road network but what other region is taxed in such a way as dart ford residents relic subsidised tolls
Government wrote off tolls across forth and into walls as this was a tax on jobs

Did you just smash your hands on the keys and hope for the best?

If you don’t want to pay for the drop off or the tunnel don’t use them, no one is forcing you to.

As said earlier, class it as a cringe tax for calling it sunderland north. Should also apply to those calling it wolsington airport.

Newcastle airport is just about the most expensive one in the UK, because we hate travelling to other airports.

I was looking for a quick break before Christmas on a price comparison site.

£99 quid for the trip, special offer, but flying from Stansted.
£109 from Liverpool
£247 from Newcastle !

I love flying from a local airport, but I worked out that I could fly from Newcastle to Lanzerote, then back to Stansted and off to Prague. Then on the way back fly from Prague to Stansted, then Dublin, then Newcastle and it would be cheaper !
I thought it was officially the most expensive. As others have said it's usually cheaper to drive or get a train to another airport which is ludicrous really.

Doubling drop off price to £2
Robbing jawdees
I fail to see how they can get away with this as public transport provision is poor
Metro is not 24 hours therefore you have no alternative but to use your car and be sharpened to park
Pay an extortionate fee to be dropped off or a rip off taxi
does a bus service operate 24 hours a day I doubt it
The airport is publicly operated via a group of north east council but exploring the public

Boycoutt

On another theme Tyne tunnel is going up too
The toll is a tax on north east business and employees
It's a major problem part of the regions road network but what other region is taxed in such a way as dart ford residents relic subsidised tolls
Government wrote off tolls across forth and into walls as this was a tax on jobs

I'm confused as to how 'jawdees' are running Sunderland North airport

I demand a monorail from outside my house directly to my workplace. It must also have direct stops at the sol, north wales and the local schools. Plus anywhere else that I could possibly drive to.

And it must be free!!! FREE I TELL THEE!!!!
We took ours down 5 years or so ago. I genuinely miss it. :D

I used to live right in the city and use it to go shopping or the movies.

Back