Sunderland music thread

I was downstairs in the Peacock sadly the people in my company didn't fancy the music

Many upstairs?

Which bands did you see?
Had to be out and about much of the day driving people around so sadly Roxy Girls was the only band I got to see. About 40-50 I think? Hope there were decent audiences throughout the day, it was a really good idea to showcase lots of Sunderland bands and venues at next to nothing for a day of music, and get people into venues.

Had to be out and about much of the day driving people around so sadly Roxy Girls was the only band I got to see. About 40-50 I think? Hope there were decent audiences throughout the day, it was a really good idea to showcase lots of Sunderland bands and venues at next to nothing for a day of music, and get people into venues.

Brilliant idea I hope it's repeated.

This Sunday at the Independent.

Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons | Independent, Sunderland
By INDEPENDENT - SUNDERLAND

Event Time
Sun 14th Nov at 7:00pm-Sun 14th Nov at 10:30pm
Event LocationIndependent,
Sunderland

Event Price£22.50 + Booking fee (see below)
Age Restrictions Age restrictions: 18+ / All ages with adult

This Sunday at the Independent.

Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons | Independent, Sunderland
By INDEPENDENT - SUNDERLAND

Event Time
Sun 14th Nov at 7:00pm-Sun 14th Nov at 10:30pm
Event LocationIndependent,
Sunderland

Event Price£22.50 + Booking fee (see below)
Age Restrictions Age restrictions: 18+ / All ages with adult
As a Motörhead fan in my youth I'm tempted

Live at the Independent tonight.

NOV
Pip Blom | Independent, Sunderland
Save event.

Details
Mon, 15 Nov, 19:30–22:30
Independent
27-28 Holmeside, Sunderland

Max is not Sunderland born but from Hartlepool with Sunderland connections.

I saw him play in a pub in Cambridge on Friday evening he was quality.

Good to see the Anti Nowhere League playing Sunderland in February together with two excellent support bands.

Anti Nowhere League Sunderland Tickets, Independent, 25th ...

https://www.ents24.com/sunderland-events/independent/anti-nowhere-league/6336244
Tickets and information for Anti Nowhere League at Independent in Sunderland on Fri 25th Feb 2022 from Ents24.com, the UK's biggest entertainment website. Fri 25th Feb 2022, 7:30pm Anti Nowhere League. at Independent, Sunderland. Interested View Tickets. £14.30. Includes booking fee. Featuring. Anti Nowhere League

Back