Sunderland music thread

Tickets on sale tomorrow.

Should be s good weekend at the Peacock Dr Feelgood tomorrow and Field Music on Sunday.

Still some tickets left for the Feelgoods gig.
Quite interesting to see who is playing at the Fire Station. I have to admit none of the acts confirmed interest me but I get the the level they are going for. As time goes I am sure there will be acts that I am interested in.

Fire station ,Independent and The Point
Things are looking very good for a night out in Sunderland
Know Big Country booked for the Point in January and saw Devo tribute band playing the independent, there's 2 for me straight away

Know Big Country booked for the Point in January and saw Devo tribute band playing the independent, there's 2 for me straight away

Absolutely and the Peacock are putting some cracking acts on too.

Played a gig at the Live Lounge a few weeks back and the lad took me upstairs to see The Point... its absolutely fantastic now like. A proper event venue.

Last time I was in it before then was some student night about 10 years ago when they had bouncy castles and that in there :lol:

Good times for the city these like.

Played a gig at the Live Lounge a few weeks back and the lad took me upstairs to see The Point... its absolutely fantastic now like. A proper event venue.

Last time I was in it before then was some student night about 10 years ago when they had bouncy castles and that in there :lol:

Good times for the city these like.

Certainly marra plenty of positives now where did I put that pool cue.

😂😂

First gig for me at the Peacock last Friday - Blue Diamond's 20th Anniversary bash. Great night, Phil Caffrey played between sets and was excellent, and BD were as reliable as ever.

I thought the venue was really impressive, great sound and lighting, and makes good use of what is quite an awkward space, with it being so wiiiiiiide.

Robert Kane from Dr Feelgood got up for one song, 40 years after the last Showbiz Kids gig with Pat, and I'd be back to see his 'new' band (he has been the singer for almost as long as Lee Brilleaux was) at the same venue on 24 September were it not for a clash with Nick Cave! Will definitely be there 2 days later for Field Music.

Quality gig from Field Music last night good to see you bud.

Back