Sunderland murders

Yes I'm acquainted with him only in passing in the pub when he first got out. He was getting around Ashbrooke. Fine with me.
He went to the papers as well saying he was getting terrorised or something from people down Hendon, what a nerve :rolleyes: . Nothing at all against you mate just personally cannot stand him.

He went to the papers as well saying he was getting terrorised or something from people down Hendon, what a nerve :rolleyes: . Nothing at all against you mate just personally cannot stand him.

I don't know him well enough either way pal. No probs

There were brothers giving him jip. I know one of his family a lot better than him.

Last edited:
Who was the youngish man from Hylton Castle who killed an older bloke with a shot gun… about 20 years ago.Cant remember anymore about it.
Robbie bell.

He killed me mothers cousin Joe Schonewald .( me ma is a schonewald)

I remember a Few year after a women come upto me in a pub and said I looked a spit of her husband when he was alive. I just smiled and was polite and then carried on drinking my pint whilst she went back with her company.

An hr or so my uncle and his wife walked in and stood talking to her, they then clocked me and they all come over to speak to me. Turns out she was Joe’s wife.

Mad how she could see the family resemblance. Never met her before in my life.
Robbie bell I think was his name,if I remember might he was a decent amateur boxer before he done that.

Iam sure he out now
He’s not

Connor brown ,.murdered in town centre ,cracking lad anarl 😞
The Mrs knows his mam , spoke to her a few times and she is such a lovely woman just a shame I never got to meet Connor 😢.
More from Thorney

I remember that , their dad was inside earlier for manslaughter as well when they were younger.

Last edited:
The Mrs knows his mam , spoke to her a few times and she is such a lovely woman just a shame I never got to meet Connor 😢.

I remember that , their dad was inside earlier for manslaughter as well when they were younger.
Ryan's are from the bottom of Thorney. Their Grandad was a major dealer. Done significant time.

One of these lads died in a car crash recently he had not long been released.

I knew all four of them, two were decent boxers so knew they could handle themselves

Brent was harmless A loving lad.
It doesn’t even make sense though.it was just bullying a poor young lad,idiots behaviour to be honest,poor kid.

Back