Sunderland Medical School?

I'm so very happy for you. However you are getting off track a little.... :confused:

I didn’t bring up the issue of university snobbery nor did I bring up RG universities mate. It was you who said other universities were up their own arse and full of rahs.

Some people just like to whinge about other universities I guess

I didn’t bring up the issue of university snobbery nor did I bring up RG universities mate. It was you who said other universities were up their own arse and full of rahs.

Some people just like to whinge about other universities I guess

Because they are.

I'm far from whinging. I've come from a RG institution to a non RG institution and seen how the non RG institutions struggle to get a real foothold into anything major, through the arrogance and protectionism of the RG. They are a closed shop, they have the main core of UK Research money tied up amongst themselves and won't let anyone else join in!

I enjoyed working for the the RG organisation and have some great friends there but just speaking as I find.

Because they are.

I'm far from whinging. I've come from a RG institution to a non RG institution and seen how the non RG institutions struggle to get a real foothold into anything major, through the arrogance and protectionism of the RG. They are a closed shop, they have the main core of UK Research money tied up amongst themselves and won't let anyone else join in!

I enjoyed working for the the RG organisation and have some great friends there but just speaking as I find.

Well we’ll have to agree to disagree then, as I think they’ve earned their place at the top.

Back