Sunderland Hooligans

Status
Not open for further replies.

they are like special ops maaaan, going in under cover chinning kids and getting out before the authors...erm sorry, rozzas turn up.

crazy!

Ive never read or want to read a football hooligan book but my guess would be that authors have bigger fish to fry ie Millwall, Leeds, Celtic, Rangers, foreign clubs etc......

Maybe they were a bit shit and never worth a mention?

Noticed the scum lot got a mention (well kicked to fuck) in that film with that Cass Pennant geezer in it.

Were our lot just wannabe hooligans jumping on the bandwagon?

Ive never read or want to read a football hooligan book but my guess would be that authors have bigger fish to fry ie Millwall, Leeds, Celtic, Rangers, foreign clubs etc......

Celtic are fuck all. They aren't even considered in Scotland.

got a chapter in chelseas book and mentions in man utds and west hams. mentions in an england book aswell

Chelsea book HOOLIFAN there's a chapter malice in sunderland long before firms etc were organised 1975 ish ...other than that most books i believe centre around boro milwall and usual suspects...west ham chelsea, cardiff i believe :cool:

Why do they never get a mention in hooligan books? Straight question.

I was asked to do one with one of Seaburns 'top lads' but it never came to fruition.

TBH I could have probably taken any existing one and changed the team name and it would have been the same.

And before anyone else starts we were mentioned in a whole chapter of 'Hoolifan' :roll:

EDIT See previous post :-D

EDIT x2 And several posts before that.

Last edited:
Chelsea book HOOLIFAN there's a chapter malice in sunderland long before firms etc were organised 1975 ish ...other than that most books i believe centre around boro milwall and usual suspects...west ham chelsea, cardiff i believe :cool:

books talking about the 70's seem to mention sunderland more. 80's was all the same old teams with the organised firms making headlines. sunderland were a bit late getting in on that act, sort of and in the 90's/00's were one of the top firms

The Seaburn lads have been asked more than once but have turned it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back